Ponferrada Itinerary 3 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 3 days in Ponferrada from Ponferrada itinerary 3 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 3 days trip to Ponferrada.
- I B M
- Piscinas Municipales De Ponferrada
- Tanatorio Ponfe
- Gil Y Carrasco "el Plantio" Park
- Iglesia De San Andrés
- Salon Del Reino De Los Testigos De Jehova
- Glorieta A La Pizarra ( Prisma Cuadrangular )
- Temple Park
- Capilla De Nuestra Senora Del Carmen
- Basilica Nuestra Senora De La Encina
- Sub Electrica El Bierzo
- Iglesia Del Buen Pastor
- Iglesia De San Jose Obrero
- Parroquia Del Buen Pastor
- Iglesia Evangelica Salem Ponferrada
- Parroquia Jesus Redentor
- Plaza Mallorca
- Herreria De Compludo, Martillo Pilon
- Parroquia De Santiago
- Cines La Dehesa Ponferrada
- Parroquia De San Ignacio De Loyola
3 Days in Ponferrada - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Ponferrada? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Ponferrada that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Ponferrada?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Ponferrada doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Ponferrada trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Ponferrada tour:
- Considering that you are in Ponferrada for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Ponferrada.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Ponferrada?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Ponferrada is USD 333 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Ponferrada?
Typically, itineraries for Ponferrada in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Piscinas Municipales De Ponferrada, Basilica Nuestra Senora De La Encina, Parroquia Del Buen Pastor on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Ponferrada. On 3rd day you can explore the lovely food scene and nightlife, as you visit Iglesia De San Jose Obrero, Iglesia De San Andrés, Iglesia Evangélica Ponferrada, Parroquia De San Pedro Apostol, Cines La Dehesa Ponferrada, I B M. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Ponferrada itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Ponferrada that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Ponferrada so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Ponferrada
To make the most of your three days in Ponferrada, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Ponferrada to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Ponferrada local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Ponferrada.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Ponferrada.
Getting around Ponferrada in 3 days
While Ponferrada has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Ponferrada using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Ponferrada:
On your three day trip to Ponferrada, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near glorieta a la pizarra ( prisma cuadrangular ).
Accommodations and BnBs in Ponferrada for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Ponferrada, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Recent Ponferrada itinerary 3 days From Travellers
Here are recent Ponferrada itineraries for 3 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Ponferrada itineraries and make your own 3 days trip plan for Ponferrada. Plan a trip to Ponferrada.
Popular itineraries for 3 Days in Ponferrada
These are frequently referred itineraries for 3 Days in Ponferrada by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Ponferrada quickly.
- Carracedelo Itineraries
- Orellán Itineraries
- Bembibre Itineraries
- Cubillos Del Sil Itineraries
- Molinaseca Itineraries
- San Cristóbal De Valdueza Itineraries
- Cacabelos Itineraries
- Trabadelo Itineraries
- Villafranca Del Bierzo Itineraries
- Valdecañada Itineraries
- Puente De Domingo Flórez Itineraries
- Rodanillo Itineraries
- Foncebadón Itineraries
- San Andrés De Montejos Itineraries
- Peñalba De Santiago Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!