Port Orange Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Port Orange with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Waterproof Charters
- Crane Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Spruce Creek Country Club
- Cypress Head Golf Club
- Kenneth Parker Amphitheater
- Go-Kart City
- Epiphany Catholic Church
- Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens
- Museum Of Arts And Sciences
- Congo River And Adventure Club
- Grace Episcopal Church
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark
- Daytona Lagoon
- Halifax Historical Museum
- Cracker Creek
- Lighthouse Point Park
- Ponce De Leon Lighthouse
- Marine Science Center
- Mary Bethune Home
- Daytona International Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue
- Lilian Place Historic House
- Ocean Center
- Sun Splash Park
- Daytona Beach Bandshell
- Daytona Beach Golf Course
- Tuscawilla Park
Recent Itineraries for Port Orange in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Port Orange? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Port Orange travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Port Orange Itinerary 5 Days
Port Orange abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Port Orange - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Port Orange is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Port Orange when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Port Orange tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Port Orange ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Port Orange. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Port Orange. You can visit popular places in Port Orange, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Port Orange?
The budget cost of 5 days in Port Orange is USD 695. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Port Orange 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Port Orange are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Port Orange in 5 days?
Cypress Head Golf Club, 509 Rainy Ln, Red Bowl, Daytona Beach KOA must be a part of your Port Orange itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Daytona Beach Campground, Port Orange Library, Rock Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Port Orange, you can add St Luke's Anglican Church and Seven Seas Marina & Boatyard to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Port Orange travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Port Orange like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Port Orange.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Port Orange in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Port Orange on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Port Orange
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Port Orange. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Port Orange for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Port Orange, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Port Orange