Port Orange Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Port Orange from Port Orange itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Port Orange.
- Waterproof Charters
- Crane Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Spruce Creek Country Club
- Cypress Head Golf Club
- Kenneth Parker Amphitheater
- Go-Kart City
- Epiphany Catholic Church
- Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens
- Museum Of Arts And Sciences
- Congo River And Adventure Club
- Grace Episcopal Church
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark
- Daytona Lagoon
- Halifax Historical Museum
- Cracker Creek
- Lighthouse Point Park
- Ponce De Leon Lighthouse
- Marine Science Center
- Mary Bethune Home
- Daytona International Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue
- Lilian Place Historic House
- Ocean Center
- Sun Splash Park
- Daytona Beach Bandshell
- Daytona Beach Golf Course
- Tuscawilla Park
5 Days in Port Orange - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Port Orange is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Port Orange when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Port Orange tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Port Orange ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Port Orange. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Port Orange. You can visit popular places in Port Orange, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Port Orange?
The budget cost of 5 days in Port Orange is USD 865. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Port Orange 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Port Orange are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Port Orange in 5 days?
Cypress Head Golf Club, 509 Rainy Ln, Epiphany Catholic Church, Red Bowl must be a part of your Port Orange itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Daytona Beach KOA, Daytona Beach Campground, Port Orange Library. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Port Orange, you can add Rock Church and St Luke's Anglican Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Port Orange travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Port Orange like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Port Orange.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Port Orange in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Port Orange on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Port Orange
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Port Orange. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Port Orange for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Port Orange, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Port Orange itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Port Orange itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Port Orange itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Port Orange. Plan a trip to Port Orange.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Port Orange
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Port Orange by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Port Orange quickly.
- Oviedo Itineraries
- Wedgefield Itineraries
- Apopka Itineraries
- Mims Itineraries
- South Daytona Itineraries
- New Smyrna Beach Itineraries
- Ormond Beach Itineraries
- Casselberry Itineraries
- Osteen Itineraries
- Palm Coast Itineraries
- Winter Springs Itineraries
- De Leon Springs Itineraries
- Debary Itineraries
- Deltona Itineraries
- Pomona Park Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!