Portici Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Portici for 5 days from Portici itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Portici in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Portici.
- Royal Palace
- Chiesa Del Sacro Cuore Di Gesu'
- Parrocchia Delladdolorata
- Parco Urbano "giovanni Paolo Ii"
- Piscina Comunale - Centro Sportivo Portici
- Villa Margherita
- Fondazione Istituto Pennese
- Cinema Teatro Roma
- Villa Of Elboeuf
- Granatello Harbour
- Chiesa Sant'antonio - Portici -
- Orto Botanico Della Facolta Di Agraria Di Napoli
- Parco Inferiore
- Parrocchia S. Pasquale Baylon
- Parrocchia S.Maria Della Libera - Portici
- Spiaggia Delle Mortelle
- Viale Splendido
- Royal Palace
- Catacombe Di San Gennaro
- The National Archaeological Museum Of Naples
- Certosa Di San Martino
- Piazza Del Plebiscito
- The Capodimonte Museum And Park
- San Gregorio Armeno
- Santa Chiara Church
- Sansevero Chapel Museum
- Teatro San Carlo
- Chiesa Adi Portici
- Duomo Cathedral
- Via Dei Tribunali
- Castel Nuovo
- Herculaneum Erclano
5 Days in Portici - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Portici is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Portici when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Portici tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Portici ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Portici. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Portici. You can visit popular places in Portici, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Portici?
The budget cost of 5 days in Portici is USD 1245. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Portici 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Portici are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Portici in 5 days?
Piscina Comunale - Centro Sportivo Portici, Granatello Harbour, Chiesa Adi Portici, Fondazione Istituto Pennese must be a part of your Portici itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Chiesa Sant'antonio - Portici -, Parco Inferiore, Spiaggia Delle Mortelle. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Portici, you can add Chiesa Del Sacro Cuore Di Gesu' and Royal Palace to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Portici travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Portici like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Portici.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Portici in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Portici on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Portici
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Portici. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Portici for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Portici, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Portici itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Portici itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Portici that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Portici itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Portici memorable. Plan a trip to Portici.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Portici
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Portici attractions and things to do in 5 days in Portici. Browse from our popular Portici itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Portici for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Naples Itineraries
- Pompei Itineraries
- Torre Del Greco Itineraries
- Bagnoli Itineraries
- Marigliano Itineraries
- Nola Itineraries
- Torre Annunziata Itineraries
- Castellammare Di Stabia Itineraries
- Ercolano Itineraries
- Vico Equense Itineraries
- Casoria Itineraries
- Sant'antonio Abate Itineraries
- Melito Di Napoli Itineraries
- Casalnuovo Di Napoli Itineraries
- Giugliano In Campania Itineraries