Porto Cristo Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Porto Cristo - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Porto Cristo is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Porto Cristo when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Porto Cristo tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Porto Cristo ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Porto Cristo. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Porto Cristo. You can visit popular places in Porto Cristo, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Porto Cristo?
The budget cost of 5 days in Porto Cristo is USD 1110. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Porto Cristo 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Porto Cristo are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Porto Cristo in 5 days?
Cuevas Dels Hams, Safari Zoo, Drach Caves must be a part of your Porto Cristo itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Porto Cristo travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Porto Cristo like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Porto Cristo.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Porto Cristo in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Porto Cristo on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Porto Cristo
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Porto Cristo. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Porto Cristo for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Porto Cristo, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Porto Cristo for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Inca Itineraries
- Alcúdia Itineraries
- Artà Itineraries
- Cala D'or Itineraries
- Cala Ratjada Itineraries
- Campos Itineraries
- Vilafranca De Bonany Itineraries
- Port D'alcúdia Itineraries
- Cala Millor Itineraries
- Petra Itineraries
- Portopetro Itineraries
- Canyamel Itineraries
- Costa Dels Pins Itineraries
- Pina Itineraries
- Font De Sa Cala Itineraries