- 09:06 am Zona Ribeirinha
- 09:54 am Sao Francisco Church
- 10:57 am Episcopal Palace Of Porto
- 12:00 pm Rail Station Sao Bento
- 01:03 pm Palacio Da Bolsa
- 03:05 pm Funicular Dos Guindais
- 03:55 pm Porto Cathedral
- 05:01 pm Majestic Cafe
Wednesday 08, Nov Porto
0.3 km | 2 mins09:54 am Stay for 1 hr
Never judge a church by its exterior! Sao Francisco Church’s 14th century Gothic faç...
0.9 km | 3 mins
0.477 km | 2.38 mins12:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rail Station Sao Bento is one of the most beautiful stations in the world. It was built in the ea...
0.7 km | 4 mins01:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Palacio da Bolsa served as a stock exchange building in the 1800s. The Neoclassical style fa&cced...
0.6 km | 2 mins03:05 pm Stay for 45 min
The original funicular was created in 1891 but had to soon be shut down after an accident. As Por...
1.3 km | 5 mins03:55 pm Stay for 1 hr
Porto Cathedral is the city’s largest place of worship. It was built around the 12th centur...
1.6 km | 6 mins05:01 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The best known cafe in Porto, the Majestic Cafe, is not just popular for its choicest food and dr...
- Rail Station Sao Bento
- Clerigos Tower
- Palacio Da Bolsa
- Porto Cathedral
- Sao Francisco Church
- Mercado Do Bolhao
- Douro Tours - Douro Exclusive
- Ribeira Square
- 5 Day Trip To Porto From Mississauga
- 4 Day Trip To Porto From Ottawa
- 1 Day Trip To Porto From Porto
- 4 Day Trip To Porto From Charlotte
- 3 Day Trip To Porto From Porto
- 3 Day Trip To Porto From London Borough Of Camden
- 2 Day Trip To Porto From Porto
- 3 Day Trip To Porto From The Hague
- 5 Day Trip To Porto From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Porto From Agualva-cacém