Porto Santo Stefano Itinerary 3 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano from Porto Santo Stefano itinerary 3 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 3 days trip to Porto Santo Stefano.
- Via Grecia, 81
- Parco Naturale Della Maremma
- Al Cartello
- Feniglia (orbetello)
- Acquario Mediterraneo Dell'Argentario
- Forte Stella
- Vulci (montalto Di Castro)
- Parco Degli Etruschi (sorano)
- Via La Greca, 81
- Bagno Sirena
- Bagno Tirreno (marina Di Grosseto)
- Le Marze
- Bagno Raffaello
- Petite Europe (principina A Mare)
- Bagno Bruna
- Camping Maremma Sans Souci (castiglione Della Pescaia)
- Museo Civico Archeologico Isidoro Falchi
- International Diving (isola Del Giglio)
- Todini Sculture Snc
3 Days in Porto Santo Stefano - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Porto Santo Stefano? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Porto Santo Stefano?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Porto Santo Stefano doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Porto Santo Stefano trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Porto Santo Stefano tour:
- Considering that you are in Porto Santo Stefano for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Porto Santo Stefano.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano is USD 309 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano?
Typically, itineraries for Porto Santo Stefano in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Ristorante Porto Santo Stefano - Osteria La Pace, Acquario Mediterraneo Dell'Argentario , Hotel Torre Di Cala Piccola on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Porto Santo Stefano. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Porto Santo Stefano itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Porto Santo Stefano that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano
To make the most of your three days in Porto Santo Stefano, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Porto Santo Stefano to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Porto Santo Stefano local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Porto Santo Stefano.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Porto Santo Stefano.
Getting around Porto Santo Stefano in 3 days
While Porto Santo Stefano has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Porto Santo Stefano using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Porto Santo Stefano:
On your three day trip to Porto Santo Stefano, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near Villa Lividonia.
Accommodations and BnBs in Porto Santo Stefano for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Porto Santo Stefano, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Recent Porto Santo Stefano itinerary 3 days From Travellers
Here are recent Porto Santo Stefano itineraries for 3 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Porto Santo Stefano itineraries and make your own 3 days trip plan for Porto Santo Stefano. Plan a trip to Porto Santo Stefano.
Popular itineraries for 3 Days in Porto Santo Stefano
These are frequently referred itineraries for 3 Days in Porto Santo Stefano by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Porto Santo Stefano quickly.
- Grosseto Itineraries
- Stribugliano Itineraries
- Marina Di Grosseto Itineraries
- Monte Argentario Itineraries
- Montalto Di Castro Itineraries
- Isola Del Giglio Itineraries
- Castiglione Della Pescaia Itineraries
- Pitigliano Itineraries
- Orbetello Itineraries
- Porto Ercole Itineraries
- Saturnia Itineraries
- Capalbio Itineraries
- Magliano In Toscana Itineraries
- Alberese Itineraries
- Province Of Grosseto Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!