- 09:06 am Zona Ribeirinha
- 09:54 am Sao Francisco Church
- 10:57 am Episcopal Palace Of Porto
- 12:00 pm Rail Station Sao Bento
- 01:03 pm Palacio Da Bolsa
- 03:05 pm Funicular Dos Guindais
- 03:55 pm Porto Cathedral
- 05:01 pm Majestic Cafe
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 08, Nov Porto
0.3 km | 2 mins09:54 am Stay for 1 hr
Never judge a church by its exterior! Sao Francisco Church’s 14th century Gothic faç...
0.9 km | 3 mins
0.477 km | 2.38 mins12:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Rail Station Sao Bento is one of the most beautiful stations in the world. It was built in the ea...
0.7 km | 4 mins01:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Palacio da Bolsa served as a stock exchange building in the 1800s. The Neoclassical style fa&cced...
0.6 km | 2 mins03:05 pm Stay for 45 min
The original funicular was created in 1891 but had to soon be shut down after an accident. As Por...
1.3 km | 5 mins03:55 pm Stay for 1 hr
Porto Cathedral is the city’s largest place of worship. It was built around the 12th centur...
1.6 km | 6 mins05:01 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The best known cafe in Porto, the Majestic Cafe, is not just popular for its choicest food and dr...
Thursday 09, Nov Porto
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Funicular Dos Guindais
- Centro Portugues De Fotografia
- Museu Militar Do Porto
- Church Of Saint Ildefonso
- À Parte
- Igreja Do Carmo
- Portobellodouro - Douro River Cruises
- R. De Passos Manuel 226
- Ribeira Square
- Avenida Dos Aliados
- Praça D. Filipa De Lencastre 49
- Praça Da Liberdade
- Río Duero
- Galeria De Paris
- Jardim Botânico Do Porto
- Museu Serralves
- University Fernando Pessoa
- Hotels near Funicular Dos Guindais
- Hotels near Centro Portugues De Fotografia
- Hotels near Igreja Do Carmo
- Hotels near R. De Passos Manuel 226
- Hotels near Avenida Dos Aliados
- Hotels near Praça D. Filipa De Lencastre 49
- Hotels near Praça Da Liberdade
- Hotels near Río Duero
- Hotels near Galeria De Paris
- Hotels near Museu Serralves