- 09:00 am Golden Lane
- 10:07 am Prague Castle
- 11:42 am Charles Bridge
- 12:47 pm Old Town Hall Tower And Astronomical Clock
- 02:21 pm Czech National Museum
- 03:10 pm The Dancing House
Thursday 27, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Golden Lane dates back to the 15th Century and has an extremely charming, old world quaintness ab...
2.9 km | 7 mins10:07 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Prague castle is one of the most visited tourists’ destinations in the city of Prague. Prag...
2.0 km | 5 mins11:42 am Stay for 1 hr
For over 700 years, this bridge was the only means of the river Vlata, making it an important con...
1.7 km | 5 mins
1.69 km | 4 mins02:21 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Museum is the biggest museum in the city of Prague which displays excellent exhibits...
1.9 km | 4 mins03:10 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Dancing House (Tancici dum) is situated in a fine location by the Vltava River in the c...
- Old Town Hall Tower And Astronomical Clock
- Church Of Our Lady Victorious
- The Dancing House
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Lennon Wall
- Petrin Lookout Tower
- Museum Of Communism
- Pinkas Synagogue
- 3 Day Trip To Prague From Monaghan
- 4 Day Trip To Prague From Minsk
- 5 Day Trip To Prague From Białystok
- 9 Day Trip To Prague From Dubai
- Trip To Prague
- 5 Day Trip To Prague From Giza
- 9 Day Trip To Prague From Tehran
- 1 Day Trip To Prague From Prague
- 3 Day Trip To Prague From Harrow On The Hill
- 4 Day Trip To Prague From Stoke-on-trent