- 09:00 am Skyline Gondola
- 09:49 am Queenstown Gardens
- 11:49 am Milford Sound
- 06:42 pm T.s.s Earnslaw
- 09:00 am Kiwi Birdlife Park
- 10:15 am Kawarau River
- 03:31 pm Skippers Canyon
- 09:00 am The Remarkables
- 10:13 am Gibbston Valley Wines
- 11:51 am The Kingston Flyer
- Free Time
- 01:00 pm Te Anau Glow Worm Caves
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 11, Nov Queenstown
1.5 km | 5 mins09:49 am Stay for 2 hrs
Another feather in New Zealand’s cap, the Queenstown Gardens is a botanical garden that, wi...
No transit found11:49 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The seven wonders of the world keep changing- there were the old wonders and the new wonders. The...
295.982 km | 4 hours 23.23 mins
Sunday 12, Nov Queenstown
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
Among the various other things that are a part of New Zealand’s original recipe, the main i...
31.7 km | 31 mins10:15 am Stay for 4:30 hrs
Queenstown is famous for the sheer variety of adventure sports it has to offer. At any given tour...
44.2 km | 46 mins03:31 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Undoubtedly a sight that must not be missed, the Skippers Canyon, not only comes with a lot of hi...
Monday 13, Nov Queenstown
Tuesday 14, Nov Queenstown
Wednesday 15, Nov Queenstown
- Skyline Gondola
- T.s.s Earnslaw
- Pub On Wharf
- Moke Lake Campsite
- Queenstown Hill
- Budget Rent A Car - Queenstown Airport
- Jones Family Fruit Stall
- Mount Johnson
- Kent Street
- Yha Queenstown Central Backpackers