Raša Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Raša with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Holiday Resort Splendid
- Aquarium Pula
- Valsabbion Hotel
- Triumphal Arch Of Sergius
- Temple Of Augustus
- Dvojna Vrata
- The Arena
- Pietas Julia
- Roman Amphitheatre
- Hotel Galija
- Church Of St. Blaise
- St. James Park
- Villa Angiolina And Museum Of Croatian Tourism
- Slatina Beach
- Art Pavilion Juraj Matija Sporer
- Glavani Park
- Moscenicka Draga
3 Days in Raša - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Raša? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Raša that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Raša?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Raša doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Raša trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Raša tour:
- Considering that you are in Raša for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Raša.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Raša?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Raša is USD 315 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Raša
To make the most of your three days in Raša, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Raša to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Raša local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Raša.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Raša.
Getting around Raša in 3 days
While Raša has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Raša using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Raša for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Raša, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Raša