Rewa Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Rewa - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Rewa is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Rewa when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Rewa tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Rewa ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Rewa. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Rewa. You can visit popular places in Rewa, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Rewa?
The budget cost of 5 days in Rewa is USD 375. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Rewa 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Rewa are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Rewa in 5 days?
Keoti Falls, Purwa Falls, Govindgarh Fort, Rewa Fort must be a part of your Rewa itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Rani Talab, Baghael Museum, Venkat Bhavan. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Rewa, you can add Chachai Falls and Bahuti Falls to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Rewa travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Rewa like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Rewa.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Rewa in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Rewa on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Rewa
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Rewa. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Rewa for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Rewa, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Rewa itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Rewa itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Rewa itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Rewa. Plan a trip to Rewa.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Rewa
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Rewa by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Rewa quickly.
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Rome Itinerary 5 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 5 Days
- Chapel Hill Itinerary 5 Days
- Ocean City Itinerary 5 Days
- Lido Di Jesolo Itinerary 5 Days
- Pocomoke City Itinerary 5 Days
- Kapalua Itinerary 5 Days
- Sandusky Itinerary 5 Days
- Durango Itinerary 5 Days
- Jembrana Itinerary 5 Days
- Rust Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!