- 08:42 am Sun Voyager Sculpture
- 09:31 am Harpa Conference And Concert Center
- 10:36 am Minjasafn Reykjavikur
- 12:08 pm Domkirkjan
- 12:43 pm National Museum Of Iceland
- 02:15 pm National Gallery Of Iceland
- 03:00 pm Videy Island
- 06:00 pm Gullfoss Waterfall
- 08:32 am Laugardalslaug
- 10:41 am The Pearl
- 11:31 am Icelandic Phallological Museum
- 12:21 pm Volcano House
- 02:26 pm The Culture House
- 04:00 pm Hallgrimskirkja
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Arbaejarsafn
- 12:35 pm Arbaejarlaug
- 03:45 pm Blue Lagoon
- 08:48 am Laugar Spa
- 12:00 pm Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach
- 01:00 pm Reykjavik Domestic Animal Zoo
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 16, Nov Reykjavik
08:43 am Stay for 45 min
Facing the splendid mount Esja is this landmark as designed and created by Jon Gunnar Arnason. Th...
1.2 km | 4 mins09:31 am Stay for 1 hr
Opened in 2011, the center primarily functions as a concert hall, serving as home to four music c...
1.5 km | 5 mins
0.402 km | 2.03 mins
1.1 km | 5 mins12:43 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The national museum of Iceland is nothing but an engaging thoughtful and informative collection o...
0.7 km | 2 mins
No transit found03:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Is gorgeous island of Kollafjoraur Bay is a perfect retreat; it is a heaven for nature lovers and...
No transit found06:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Gullfoss waterfall may not be one of the biggest waterfalls but is definitely sp...
Friday 17, Nov Reykjavik
08:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
Laugardalslaug is the largest pool in Reykjavik with great facilities. This place is most definit...
3.9 km | 8 mins10:41 am Stay for 45 min
Overlooking the whole of Reykjavik is The Pearl, a dome shaped building captivating millions of t...
2.234 km | 5.13 mins
2.0 km | 5 mins12:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The volcano house showcases two films on the powerful volcanic eruptions in Iceland. The f...
1.9 km | 5 mins
0.9 km | 4 mins04:00 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
It took the architect Guojon Samuelsson over 34 years to build the 74 meters high church; unfortu...
Saturday 18, Nov Reykjavik
Stay for 03 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found
2.2 km | 6 mins
6.1 km | 10 mins03:45 pm Stay for 3 hrs
How do you know a spa is special? When you can see it from space, that’s how. The Blue Lago...
Sunday 19, Nov Reykjavik
5.7 km | 12 mins
7.3 km | 15 mins
Monday 20, Nov Reykjavik
Explore More of Reykjavik:
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Bora Bora
- Trip To Bangkok, Phuket, Krabi
- 6 Day Trip To Suzhou From Singapore
- 2 Day Trip To Darmstadt From Darmstadt
- 4 Day Trip To Regensburg From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To Lippstadt From Goodyear
- 5 Day Trip To Taipei From Bangkok
- 3 Day Trip To Merida From New York City
- 2 Day Trip To Knott End-on-sea From Knott End-on-sea
- 2 Day Trip To Tehachapi From Tehachapi
- 4 Day Trip To Aalborg From Winter Garden
- 5 Day Trip To Nairobi From West Palm Beach
- 5 Day Trip To Mandrem From Rye
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Secaucus
- 3 Day Trip To Limassol From Ramot Menashe
- 9 Day Trip To Panaji, Vasco Da Gama From Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Broadstairs From Baden
- 2 Day Trip To Sidari From Sidari
- 3 Day Trip To Ortisei From Birmingham
- 2 Day Trip To Cinderford From Cinderford
- 3 Day Trip To Chania From Nottingham
- 4 Day Trip To Ferrara From Ilford
- 4 Day Trip To Portland From Hawthorne
- 3 Day Trip To Teluk Panglima Garang From Petaling Jaya
- 3 Day Trip To Bedfordview From Johannesburg
- 3 Day Trip To Johor Bahru From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Arles From Tel Aviv
- 4 Day Trip To Kaw City From Anoka
- 2 Day Trip To Vatican City From Vatican City
- 2 Day Trip To Chicago From Evanston