- 10:00 am National Museum Of Iceland
- 11:35 am The Pearl
- 12:26 pm Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach
- 01:20 pm Icelandic Phallological Museum
- 02:07 pm Sun Voyager Sculpture
- 08:00 am Reykjavik Domestic Animal Zoo
- 09:41 am Hallgrimskirkja
- 11:22 am Arbaejarsafn
- 01:04 pm Harpa Conference And Concert Center
- 03:47 pm Gullfoss Waterfall
Tuesday 10, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The national museum of Iceland is nothing but an engaging thoughtful and informative collection o...
2.7 km | 5 mins11:35 am Stay for 45 min
Overlooking the whole of Reykjavik is The Pearl, a dome shaped building captivating millions of t...
3.2 km | 7 mins
3.4 km | 8 mins
0.8 km | 2 mins02:07 pm Stay for 45 min
Facing the splendid mount Esja is this landmark as designed and created by Jon Gunnar Arnason. Th...
Wednesday 11, Nov
5.0 km | 11 mins09:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
It took the architect Guojon Samuelsson over 34 years to build the 74 meters high church; unfortu...
7.3 km | 11 mins
9.1 km | 13 mins01:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
Opened in 2011, the center primarily functions as a concert hall, serving as home to four music c...
116 km | 1 hour 43 mins03:47 pm Stay for 1 hr
Gullfoss waterfall may not be one of the biggest waterfalls but is definitely sp...
Explore More of Reykjavik:
- National Museum Of Iceland
- Sun Voyager Sculpture
- Lagafellslaug In Mosfellsbaer
- Grotta Lighthouse
- The Einar Jonsson Museum
- Icelandic Phallological Museum
- Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach
- Reykjavik Art Museum Hafnarhus
- Cathedral Of Christ The King
- Minjasafn Reykjavikur
- Barónsstígur 5
- Hotels near The Einar Jonsson Museum
- Hotels near Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach
- Hotels near Reykjavik Art Museum Hafnarhus
- Hotels near Cathedral Of Christ The King
- Hotels near Minjasafn Reykjavikur
- Hotels near Haukadalur
- Hotels near Barónsstígur 5
- Hotels near Snaefellsjokull
- Hotels near Eldhraun
- Hotels near Vatnajokull