Ridgewood Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Ridgewood with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- St Ambrose Church
- Brookfield Country Club
- Clarence Public Library
- Faith Fellowship Church
- Clarence Church Of Christ
- Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Lockport Caves & Underground Boat Ride
- DIEZ & Miller CO Excavations
- Olcott Beach Carousel Park
- Olcott Beach
- Olcott Beach Car Show
- Olcott United Methodist Church
- Derrick Monuments
- Olcott-Newfane Airport
- American Mission For Opening Churches
- Hayat Motel At Serenity Hideaway
- Swallow Hollow
- Clarence United Methodist Church
- Olcott Bible Church
- Krull Park
- Barker Assembly Of God
- Barker Free Library
- St Patrick's Church
- Somerset Sails
- Town Of Niagara District School No. 2
- Holy Ghost Lutheran Church & School
- Niagara Falls Campground & Lodging
- Oppenheim County Park
- Dann Lake Park
Recent Itineraries for Ridgewood in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Ridgewood? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Ridgewood travel itineraries.
5 Days in Ridgewood - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Ridgewood is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Ridgewood when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Ridgewood tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Ridgewood ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Ridgewood. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Ridgewood. You can visit popular places in Ridgewood, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Ridgewood 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Ridgewood are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Ridgewood in 5 days?
St Ambrose Church must be a part of your Ridgewood itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Ridgewood travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Ridgewood like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Ridgewood.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Ridgewood in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Ridgewood on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Ridgewood
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Ridgewood. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Ridgewood for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Ridgewood, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Ridgewood
Suggestions for Ridgewood Itinerary 5 Days
Ridgewood abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
Recommended Ridgewood Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!