- 11:00 am Museum Of The Occupation Of Latvia
- 01:00 pm Riga Town Hall Square
- 03:02 pm St. Marys Dome Cathedral
- 03:37 pm St. Peters Church
- 04:44 pm Freedom Monument
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 21, Oct Riga
16 m | 1 min01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A visit to Riga Town Hall Square will have you surrounded by beauty and architectural marvels. Ha...
0.4 km | 2 mins03:02 pm Stay for 30 min
The St. Mary’s Dome Cathedral or Riga Dome is a popular tourist attraction in Riga. A promi...
No transit found03:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
A masterpiece of Riga’s skyline, St. Peter’s Church is slated to be around 800 years ...
No transit found
Sunday 22, Oct Riga
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Riga Town Hall Square
- St. Mary's Dome Cathedral
- St. Peter's Church
- Latvian Academy Of Sciences
- Nativity Cathedral, Riga
- Riga Aviation Museum
- Zanis Lipke Memorial
- Biedriba 4x4klubs
- Vaļņu Iela
- Art Nouveau Building
- 4 Day Trip To Riga From Tallinn
- 3 Day Trip To Riga From Ramat Gan
- 3 Day Trip To Riga From Riga
- 3 Day Trip To Riga From Telford
- 5 Day Trip To Riga From Kfar Saba
- 7 Day Trip To Riga From Quezon City
- 3 Day Trip To Riga From Vilnius
- 6 Day Trip To Riga From Kassel
- 1 Day Trip To Riga
- 5 Day Trip To Riga From Northampton