- 11:00 am Museum Of The Occupation Of Latvia
- 01:00 pm Riga Town Hall Square
- 03:02 pm St. Marys Dome Cathedral
- 03:37 pm St. Peters Church
- 04:44 pm Freedom Monument
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 21, Oct Riga
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Although the Museum of the Occupation of Latvia is regarded as one of the best museums of Latvia,...
16 m | 1 min01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A visit to Riga Town Hall Square will have you surrounded by beauty and architectural marvels. Ha...
0.4 km | 2 mins03:02 pm Stay for 30 min
The St. Mary’s Dome Cathedral or Riga Dome is a popular tourist attraction in Riga. A promi...
No transit found03:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
A masterpiece of Riga’s skyline, St. Peter’s Church is slated to be around 800 years ...
No transit found04:44 pm Stay for 1 hr
Like most monuments and landmarks that symbolize the lands freedom from its oppressors, the Freed...
Sunday 22, Oct Riga
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Riga Town Hall Square
- St. Mary's Dome Cathedral
- St. Peter's Church
- Riga Zoo
- Espa Riga
- Nativity Cathedral, Riga
- Riga Aviation Museum
- Zanis Lipke Memorial
- Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel
- Albert Street
- Art Nouveau Building
- Lido "atpūtas Centrs"
- Riga Central
- City Hall
- Laima Clock
- Academy Of Sciences
- Forums Hotel
- Akmens Tilts
- Kgb Corner House
- Hotels near Riga Town Hall Square
- Hotels near St. Mary's Dome Cathedral
- Hotels near St. Peter's Church
- Hotels near Riga Zoo
- Hotels near Espa Riga
- Hotels near Riga Aviation Museum
- Hotels near Art Nouveau Building
- Hotels near Riga Central
- Hotels near City Hall
- Hotels near Laima Clock