- 11:00 am Museum Of The Occupation Of Latvia
- 01:00 pm Riga Town Hall Square
- 03:02 pm St. Marys Dome Cathedral
- 03:37 pm St. Peters Church
- 04:44 pm Freedom Monument
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 21, Oct Riga
16 m | 1 min01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A visit to Riga Town Hall Square will have you surrounded by beauty and architectural marvels. Ha...
0.4 km | 2 mins03:02 pm Stay for 30 min
The St. Mary’s Dome Cathedral or Riga Dome is a popular tourist attraction in Riga. A promi...
No transit found03:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
A masterpiece of Riga’s skyline, St. Peter’s Church is slated to be around 800 years ...
No transit found
Sunday 22, Oct Riga
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
More about Riga
10 Offbeat Places To Visit In Eastern Europe!You've been told the real Europe is the one that has been thronged by tourists, but you're wrong! Check out these offbeat places to visit in Eastern Europe.