- 08:15 am Pao De Acucar
- 11:40 am Jardim Botanico
- 02:32 pm Sugarloaf Cable Car
- 04:51 pm Confeitaria Colombo
- 07:09 pm Morro Da Urca
- 07:15 am Cristo Redentor On Corcovado
- 09:55 am Sugarloaf Mountain
- 01:15 pm Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil
- 04:19 pm Theatro Municipal Do Rio De Janeiro
- 06:33 pm Restaurante Aprazivel
- 05:15 am Copacabana Beach
- 08:38 am Maracana Football Stadium
- 09:57 am Igreja De Nossa Senhora Do Monte
- 11:40 am Prainha Beach
- 05:46 pm Porcao Rios
- 07:03 pm Bonde De Santa Teresa
- 05:15 am Ipanema Beach
- 08:20 am Feira Hippie De Ipanema
- 10:32 am Lagoa
- 05:51 pm Arcos Da Lapa
- 06:50 pm Leblon Beach
- 07:15 am Tijuca Forest
- 11:58 am Estadio Do Maracana
- 03:40 pm Petropolis
- 09:00 am Rio De Janeiro Cathedral
- 09:36 am Museu Nacional De Belas Artes
- 12:28 pm Rio Zoo
Thursday 19, May Rio De Janeiro
08:15 am Stay for 3 hrs
This peak located at the mouth of the Guanabara Bay is another popular destination in the city of...
9.0 km | 26 mins11:40 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The ‘Jardim Botanico’ or Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro has a serene landscape th...
7.6 km | 22 mins
10.3 km | 19 mins
9.4 km | 18 mins07:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The smaller of the famous peaks in Rio, Morro Da Urca is located close to the Sugar Loaf Mountain...
Friday 20, May Rio De Janeiro
07:15 am Stay for 2 hrs
When you think of Brazil, Christ the redeemer is the first thing that comes to mind. The most ide...
15.079 km | 40.23 mins09:55 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sugarloaf Mountain is as much a landmark on the skyline of Rio as is the Christ the Redeemer ...
11.4 km | 20 mins01:15 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Often referred to as simply CCBB, it is the cultural centre of Banco Do Brasil (Bank of Brazil) a...
1.234 km | 3.73 mins04:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro or simply Municipal Theatre is one of the most important ...
3.9 km | 14 mins
Saturday 21, May Rio De Janeiro
05:15 am Stay for 3 hrs
Another iconic beach in the city of beaches, Copacabana is located at a stone’s throw away ...
13.4 km | 23 mins08:38 am Stay for 1 hr
The official name of the stadium is Estadio Mario Filho and was built to host the 1950 Football W...
7.6 km | 20 mins
48.0 km | 58 mins11:40 am Stay for 5 hrs
Take a break from your mundane life and soak in the serene atmosphere at the Prainha Beach totall...
41.4 km | 1 hour 6 mins
6.8 km | 17 mins07:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This is one of the most well known neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro. Famous for the narrow, windin...
Sunday 22, May Rio De Janeiro
05:15 am Stay for 3 hrs
Popularly listed as “the sexiest beach in the world”, this beach is a real treat to s...
1.38 km | 5.33 mins08:20 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Feira Hippie de Ipanema translates as Ipanema Hippie Fair. It is a art and crafts market that...
4.862 km | 12.03 mins10:32 am Stay for 7 hrs
This is the third most affluent area in Rio de Janeiro. Lying in close proximity to Leblon, Ipane...
11.2 km | 19 mins
16.3 km | 29 mins06:50 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This neighborhood is the most affluent area in the city. The Leblon beach is also one of the most...
Monday 23, May Rio De Janeiro
07:15 am Stay for 4 hrs
Locally known as the Parque Nacional da Tijuca, this hand planted rainforest region is the larges...
19.7 km | 44 mins11:58 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Officially known as the Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho, this open air football stadium is perhaps...
63.8 km | 1 hour 12 mins03:40 pm Stay for 8 hrs
Located about 70km from the city centre of Rio de Janeiro is Petropolis, also known as the Imperi...
Tuesday 24, May Rio De Janeiro
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian is best known for being the seat of the Roman Catho...
1.5 km | 7 mins09:36 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The National Museum of Fine Arts in Rio de Janeiro was established in 1937 and remains as one of ...
7.8 km | 21 mins12:28 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Rio de Janeiro Zoological Gardens had been established in 1888 and lies on Quinta da Boa Vist...
Explore More of Rio De Janeiro:
- What to See in One Day in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- What to See in 3 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Best Way to See Rio De Janeiro in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- How to Spend a Week in Rio De Janeiro
- Things to do in Rio De Janeiro
- Where to stay in Rio De Janeiro
- Pao De Acucar
- Ipanema Beach
- Bonde De Santa Teresa
- Estadio Do Maracana
- Museu Nacional De Belas Artes
- Museu Historico Do Exercito E Forte De Copacabana
- Restaurante Aprazivel
- Candelaria Church
- Cidade De Deus
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Rockville
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Jacksonville
- 4 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Calgary
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Calgary
- 4 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Marrakesh
- 9 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Bethlehem
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Vincennes
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Miami
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Vancouver
- 7 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Sudbury