- 07:52 am Windsor Astúrias
- 09:00 am Pao De Acucar
- 12:25 pm Jardim Botanico
- 03:17 pm Sugarloaf Cable Car
- 05:36 pm Confeitaria Colombo
- 07:54 pm Morro Da Urca
- 06:39 am Windsor Astúrias
- 08:00 am Cristo Redentor On Corcovado
- 10:40 am Sugarloaf Mountain
- 02:01 pm Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil
- 05:13 pm Theatro Municipal Do Rio De Janeiro
- 07:27 pm Restaurante Aprazivel
- 05:00 am Windsor Astúrias
- 06:00 am Copacabana Beach
- 09:23 am Maracana Football Stadium
- 10:42 am Igreja De Nossa Senhora Do Monte
- 12:25 pm Prainha Beach
- 06:31 pm Porcao Rios
- 07:48 pm Bonde De Santa Teresa
- 04:49 am Windsor Astúrias
- 06:00 am Ipanema Beach
- 09:05 am Feira Hippie De Ipanema
- 11:17 am Lagoa
- 06:36 pm Arcos Da Lapa
- 07:35 pm Leblon Beach
- 06:37 am Windsor Astúrias
- 08:00 am Tijuca Forest
- 12:43 pm Estadio Do Maracana
- 11:15 pm Windsor Astúrias
- 11:15 pm Petropolis
Thursday 26, May Rio De Janeiro
07:52 am Stay for 45 minRua senador dantas, 14USD 404.16
10.3 km | 22 mins09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
This peak located at the mouth of the Guanabara Bay is another popular destination in the city of...
9.0 km | 26 mins12:25 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The ‘Jardim Botanico’ or Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro has a serene landscape th...
7.6 km | 22 mins
10.3 km | 19 mins
9.4 km | 18 mins07:54 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The smaller of the famous peaks in Rio, Morro Da Urca is located close to the Sugar Loaf Mountain...
Friday 27, May Rio De Janeiro
06:39 am Stay for 45 minRua senador dantas, 14USD 404.16
12.6 km | 36 mins08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
When you think of Brazil, Christ the redeemer is the first thing that comes to mind. The most ide...
15.079 km | 40.23 mins10:40 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sugarloaf Mountain is as much a landmark on the skyline of Rio as is the Christ the Redeemer ...
11.4 km | 21 mins02:01 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Often referred to as simply CCBB, it is the cultural centre of Banco Do Brasil (Bank of Brazil) a...
3.0 km | 12 mins05:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro or simply Municipal Theatre is one of the most important ...
3.9 km | 14 mins
Saturday 28, May Rio De Janeiro
05:00 am Stay for 45 minRua senador dantas, 14USD 404.16
8.7 km | 15 mins06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Another iconic beach in the city of beaches, Copacabana is located at a stone’s throw away ...
13.4 km | 23 mins09:23 am Stay for 1 hr
The official name of the stadium is Estadio Mario Filho and was built to host the 1950 Football W...
7.6 km | 20 mins
48.0 km | 58 mins12:25 pm Stay for 5 hrs
Take a break from your mundane life and soak in the serene atmosphere at the Prainha Beach totall...
41.4 km | 1 hour 6 mins
6.8 km | 17 mins07:48 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This is one of the most well known neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro. Famous for the narrow, windin...
Sunday 29, May Rio De Janeiro
04:49 am Stay for 45 minRua senador dantas, 14USD 404.16
12.9 km | 26 mins06:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Popularly listed as “the sexiest beach in the world”, this beach is a real treat to s...
1.38 km | 5.33 mins09:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Feira Hippie de Ipanema translates as Ipanema Hippie Fair. It is a art and crafts market that...
4.862 km | 12.03 mins11:17 am Stay for 7 hrs
This is the third most affluent area in Rio de Janeiro. Lying in close proximity to Leblon, Ipane...
11.2 km | 19 mins
16.3 km | 29 mins07:35 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This neighborhood is the most affluent area in the city. The Leblon beach is also one of the most...
Monday 30, May Rio De Janeiro
06:37 am Stay for 45 minRua senador dantas, 14USD 404.16
14.5 km | 38 mins08:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
Locally known as the Parque Nacional da Tijuca, this hand planted rainforest region is the larges...
19.7 km | 44 mins12:43 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Officially known as the Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho, this open air football stadium is perhaps...
Tuesday 31, May Rio De Janeiro
Explore More of Rio De Janeiro:
- What to See in One Day in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- What to See in 3 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Best Way to See Rio De Janeiro in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- How to Spend a Week in Rio De Janeiro
- Things to do in Rio De Janeiro
- Where to stay in Rio De Janeiro
- Pao De Acucar
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Cristo Redentor On Corcovado
- Ipanema Beach
- Porcao Rio's
- Museu Nacional De Belas Artes
- Museu Historico Do Exercito E Forte De Copacabana
- Restaurante Aprazivel
- Pedra Da Gavea
- Grumari Beach
- 3 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Sao Paulo
- Trip To Rio De Janeiro
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Prato
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From San Jose
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Birmingham
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Blackwood
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Calgary
- 9 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Bethlehem
- 9 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Bethlehem