- 04:10 am Congonhas-São Paulo Airport
- 06:57 am Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Airport
- 07:06 am Lapa Neighborhood
- 09:13 am Feira Do Rio Antigo
- 11:15 am Arcos Da Lapa
- 11:50 am Escadaria Selaron
- 12:55 pm Rio De Janeiro Cathedral
- 01:34 pm Cinelandia
- 02:42 pm Theatro Municipal Do Rio De Janeiro
- 04:44 pm Museu Nacional De Belas Artes
- 09:00 am Saara
- 11:06 am Old Cathedral
- 12:48 pm Veggie Gorinda
- 01:19 pm Igreja De Nossa Senhora Do Monte
- 02:06 pm Candelaria Church
- 03:46 pm Sao Bento Monastery
- 04:55 pm National Historical Museum
- 07:35 pm Confeitaria Colombo
- 09:41 pm Pedra Do Sal
- 09:00 am Bonde De Santa Teresa
- 12:23 pm Pao De Acucar
- 03:32 pm Claudio Coutinho Trail
- 04:43 pm Sugarloaf Mountain
- 07:48 pm Sugarloaf Cable Car
- 09:50 pm Praia Vermelha
- 09:00 am Cristo Redentor On Corcovado
- 11:55 am Tijuca Forest
- 04:24 pm Lagoa
- 09:00 am Lagoa Rodrigo De Freitas
- 10:07 am Ipanema Beach
- 01:14 pm Arpoador Beach
- 03:19 pm Leblon Beach
- 09:00 am Feira Hippie De Ipanema
- 11:54 am Prainha Beach
- 05:35 pm Pedra Da Gavea
- 06:40 pm Pedra Bonita
- 09:00 am Copacabana Beach
- 12:02 pm Avenida Atlantica
Tuesday 22, Mar Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro
Departure 04:10 am Congonhas-São Paulo Airport
Traveling from Sao Paulo to Rio De Janeiro
365.53 km | 47 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 06:57 am Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Airport
3.4 km | 10 mins07:06 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Lapa Neighbourhood is considered one of the liveliest areas in Rio and is known for its bohem...
1.2 km | 6 mins
0.7 km | 3 mins
0.9 km | 5 mins11:50 am Stay for 1 hr
The Escadaria Selaron are a set of famous steps in Rio de Janeiro. Named after eccentric artist, ...
1.0 km | 5 mins12:55 pm Stay for 30 min
The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian is best known for being the seat of the Roman Catho...
2.1 km | 10 mins01:34 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Cinelandia square is one of the most important areas of Rio. It is said that in the 1930s it ...
1.7 km | 8 mins02:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro or simply Municipal Theatre is one of the most important ...
0.2 km | 1 min04:44 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The National Museum of Fine Arts in Rio de Janeiro was established in 1937 and remains as one of ...
Wednesday 23, Mar Rio De Janeiro
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Rua da Alfandega is a place in Rio where you can find anything and everything in a gem called the...
1.0 km | 6 mins
2.8 km | 12 mins
89 m | 1 min
0.4 km | 2 mins02:06 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Candelaria Church can be considered to be one of the most historically important churches in ...
3.8 km | 10 mins03:46 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Sao Bento Monastery and the Church of Nossa Senhora de Montserrat were founded by a group of ...
3.0 km | 9 mins04:55 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Museu Historico Nacional as it is commonly referred to by the locals is one of the largest mu...
2.4 km | 10 mins
2.8 km | 7 mins
Thursday 24, Mar Rio De Janeiro
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
This is one of the most well known neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro. Famous for the narrow, windin...
11.0 km | 23 mins12:23 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This peak located at the mouth of the Guanabara Bay is another popular destination in the city of...
2.6 km | 10 mins03:32 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Pista Claudio Coutinho is a 2km trail located between the sea and Morro Do Urca. It is a lush...
3.7 km | 11 mins04:43 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Sugarloaf Mountain is as much a landmark on the skyline of Rio as is the Christ the Redeemer ...
1.2 km | 5 mins
0.3 km | 2 mins09:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Praia Vermelha or Red Beach a small and beautiful beach in the heart of the city. The sands on th...
Friday 25, Mar Rio De Janeiro
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
When you think of Brazil, Christ the redeemer is the first thing that comes to mind. The most ide...
20.0 km | 55 mins11:55 am Stay for 4 hrs
Locally known as the Parque Nacional da Tijuca, this hand planted rainforest region is the larges...
16.4 km | 29 mins04:24 pm Stay for 7 hrs
This is the third most affluent area in Rio de Janeiro. Lying in close proximity to Leblon, Ipane...
Saturday 26, Mar Rio De Janeiro
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
A serene area in the heart of the city, this lagoon/ lake is surrounded by walking and biking tra...
3.0 km | 7 mins10:07 am Stay for 3 hrs
Popularly listed as “the sexiest beach in the world”, this beach is a real treat to s...
2.0 km | 7 mins01:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Arpoador beach is considered to be one of the best surfing beaches in the country. It is located ...
2.9 km | 6 mins03:19 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This neighborhood is the most affluent area in the city. The Leblon beach is also one of the most...
Sunday 27, Mar Rio De Janeiro
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Feira Hippie de Ipanema translates as Ipanema Hippie Fair. It is a art and crafts market that...
35.0 km | 54 mins11:54 am Stay for 5 hrs
Take a break from your mundane life and soak in the serene atmosphere at the Prainha Beach totall...
29.1 km | 41 mins05:35 pm Stay for 1 hr
This monolith in Rio de Janeiro is a very popular tourist attraction in the city. The rock is fam...
2.3 km | 5 mins06:40 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Pedra Bonita literally means “beautiful rock”. This beautiful mountain offers stunnin...
Monday 28, Mar Rio De Janeiro
Explore More of Rio De Janeiro:
- What to See in One Day in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- What to See in 3 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Best Way to See Rio De Janeiro in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- How to Spend a Week in Rio De Janeiro
- Things to do in Rio De Janeiro
- Where to stay in Rio De Janeiro
- Cristo Redentor On Corcovado
- Theatro Municipal Do Rio De Janeiro
- Jardim Botanico
- Bonde De Santa Teresa
- Arcos Da Lapa
- Estadio Do Maracana
- Restaurante Aprazivel
- Planetario Gavea
- Rio Zoo
- Trip To Rio De Janeiro
- 7 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro
- 4 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Edmonton
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Lansdale
- 7 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Calgary
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Paris
- 6 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From New Delhi
- 9 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Bethlehem
- 4 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Rotterdam