- 09:00 am Pao De Acucar
- 12:00 pm Sugarloaf Mountain
- 02:37 pm Cristo Redentor On Corcovado
- 04:10 pm Copacabana Beach
- 06:25 pm Ipanema Beach
- 09:51 pm Confeitaria Colombo
- 12:16 am Jardim Botanico
- 01:40 am Bonde De Santa Teresa
- 09:00 am Petropolis
- 08:25 pm Barra Shopping
- 12:00 am Feira Hippie De Ipanema
- 09:00 am Pedra Da Gavea
- 10:31 am Saara
- 12:38 pm Arcos Da Lapa
- 01:42 pm Tijuca Forest
- 06:47 pm Sugarloaf Cable Car
- 09:03 pm Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil
- 12:12 am Brazilian Carnival In Rio
Friday 13, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
This peak located at the mouth of the Guanabara Bay is another popular destination in the city of...
0.3 km | 1 min12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Sugarloaf Mountain is as much a landmark on the skyline of Rio as is the Christ the Redeemer ...
15.0 km | 37 mins02:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
When you think of Brazil, Christ the redeemer is the first thing that comes to mind. The most ide...
15.0 km | 32 mins04:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Another iconic beach in the city of beaches, Copacabana is located at a stone’s throw away ...
5.5 km | 15 mins06:25 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Popularly listed as “the sexiest beach in the world”, this beach is a real treat to s...
13.8 km | 26 mins
12.8 km | 25 mins12:16 am Stay for 1 hr
The ‘Jardim Botanico’ or Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro has a serene landscape th...
11.5 km | 23 mins01:40 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is one of the most well known neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro. Famous for the narrow, windin...
Saturday 14, Nov
Sunday 15, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This monolith in Rio de Janeiro is a very popular tourist attraction in the city. The rock is fam...
20.0 km | 31 mins10:31 am Stay for 2 hrs
Rua da Alfandega is a place in Rio where you can find anything and everything in a gem called the...
1.7 km | 7 mins
13.4 km | 34 mins01:42 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Locally known as the Parque Nacional da Tijuca, this hand planted rainforest region is the larges...
26.9 km | 1 hour 5 mins
9.6 km | 16 mins09:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Often referred to as simply CCBB, it is the cultural centre of Banco Do Brasil (Bank of Brazil) a...
3.8 km | 8 mins
Explore More of Rio De Janeiro:
- What to See in One Day in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- What to See in 3 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Best Way to See Rio De Janeiro in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- How to Spend a Week in Rio De Janeiro
- Things to do in Rio De Janeiro
- Where to stay in Rio De Janeiro
- Cristo Redentor On Corcovado
- Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil
- Leblon Beach
- Museu Nacional De Belas Artes
- Rio Zoo
- Old Cathedral
- Escadaria Selaron
- Brazilian Carnival In Rio
- Pedra Bonita
- Fogo De Chao
- 8 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Bondi
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Birmingham
- 4 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Liverpool
- 1 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro
- 7 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro
- 4 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Edmonton
- 2 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Rio De Janeiro
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Lansdale
- 3 Day Trip To Rio De Janeiro From Sao Paulo