- 07:00 am Spanish Steps
- 08:10 am St Peters Basilica
- 10:20 am Trevi Fountain
- 11:24 am Pantheon
- 12:01 pm Roman Forum
- 02:09 pm Colosseum
Thursday 19, Mar Venice, Rome,
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
5.3 km | 11 mins08:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
3.7 km | 9 mins10:20 am Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
1.4 km | 5 mins11:24 am Stay for 30 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
2.5 km | 7 mins12:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
2.7 km | 8 mins02:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- Altare Della Patria
- Doria Pamphili Gallery
- Centrale Montemartini
- Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
- Galleria Colonna
- Santa Maria Della Concezione
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Pune
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Bronx
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Vaihingen An Der Enz
- 6 Day Trip To Rome From Białystok
- 8 Day Trip To Rome
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Riverview
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Tel Aviv
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Rye
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Rye
- 11 Day Trip To Rome From Warsaw