- 06:30 pm Milano Porta Garibaldi Station
- 09:30 pm Roma Tiburtina Station
- 09:53 pm Hotel Homs
- 07:30 am Hotel Homs
- 09:27 am Christian Catacombs Of San Callisto
- 10:39 am Roman Protestant Cemetery
- 11:13 am Porta Portese Market
- 01:20 pm Castle San Angelo
- 03:28 pm Piazza Navona
- 09:00 am Hotel Homs
- 09:53 am Spanish Steps
- 11:02 am Trevi Fountain
- 12:20 pm Pantheon
- 01:33 pm Roman Forum
- 07:43 am Hotel Homs
- 08:59 am Vatican Museums
- 12:02 pm St Peters Basilica
- 04:15 pm Tiber Island
- 05:12 pm Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 06:12 pm Colosseum
Wednesday 29, Mar Milan, Rome
Departure 06:30 pm Milano Porta Garibaldi Station
Traveling from Milan to Rome
559.17 km | 3 hours Air India INR 46392Arrival 09:30 pm Roma Tiburtina Station
7.059 km | 23.68 mins09:53 pm Stay for 45 minVia della vite 71-72INR 26199.39
Thursday 30, Mar Rome
07:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrsVia della vite 71-72INR 26199.39
9.5 km | 28 mins
4.7 km | 12 mins10:39 am Stay for 30 min
Keeping true to the tradition and heritage of Rome, the Protestant Cemetery in Rome is one of the...
1.1 km | 4 mins
3.0 km | 8 mins01:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Once upon a time the tallest building in Rome, this structure has served a lot of purposes since ...
1.8 km | 7 mins03:28 pm Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
Friday 31, Mar Rome
09:00 am Stay for 45 minVia della vite 71-72INR 26199.39
2.5 km | 9 mins09:53 am Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
2.6 km | 9 mins11:02 am Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
3.9 km | 18 mins12:20 pm Stay for 1 hr
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
1.67 km | 12.70 mins01:33 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
Saturday 01, Apr Rome
07:43 am Stay for 45 minVia della vite 71-72INR 26199.39
5.027 km | 31.57 mins08:59 am Stay for 3 hrs
1.2 km | 3 mins12:02 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
3.6 km | 13 mins04:15 pm Stay for 45 min
The Tiber Island or the Isola Tiberina is the smaller of two islands situated in the Tiber River....
2.8 km | 11 mins05:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
0.3 km | 1 min06:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
- Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- San Luigi Dei Francesi
- Spanish Steps
- Chiesa Di Sant' Ignazio Di Loyola
- Hadrian's Villa
- National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- Basilica Di Santa Prassede
- Piazza Venezia
- Capitoline Museums
- Giardino Degli Aranci
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Pune
- 17 Day Trip To Rome From Muscat
- 3 Day Trip To Rome
- 6 Day Trip To Rome From Mandaluyong
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From North Vancouver
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Hendon
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Nicosia
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Newark
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Larkspur
- 6 Day Trip To Rome From Johannesburg