- 03:00 pm Piazza Della Repubblica
- 05:05 pm Ponte Vecchio
- 07:10 pm Ponte Santa Trinita
- 10:00 am Mercato Centrale
- 12:13 pm Palazzo Pitti
- 02:37 pm Piazzale Michelangelo
- 05:09 pm The Oltrarno
- 12:00 pm Colosseum
- 01:23 pm Pantheon
- 02:17 pm Castle San Angelo
- 04:25 pm Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 05:38 pm Piazza Di San Pietro In Vincoli
- 10:00 am Sistine Chapel
- 01:08 pm Roman Forum
- 05:12 pm Trevi Fountain
- 06:18 pm Spanish Steps
Wednesday 19, Aug
03:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If you walk into this square and witness a strange fusion of old and new justaposed awkwardly on ...
0.5 km | 5 mins05:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This medieval stone bridge, closed and segmented, soars over River Arno, and is famous for the sh...
0.4 km | 5 mins07:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Ponte Santa Trìnita (Italian for Holy Trinity Bridge, named for the old temple in the ...
Thursday 20, Aug
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This 19th century covered market was inspired by a rather older counterpart – the 16th cent...
2.4 km | 13 mins12:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This gigantic Renaissance palace looks like it should contain a lot and it does. Luca Pitti first...
1.8 km | 25 mins02:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Designed by architect Giuseppe Pogg on a hill overlooking the historic centre of Florence, this s...
2.5 km | 32 mins05:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Oltrarnois an architectural landmark of Florence. The name means “Beyond Arno”, r...
Friday 21, Aug
12:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
1.9 km | 23 mins01:23 pm Stay for 45 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
1.69 km | 9 mins02:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Once upon a time the tallest building in Rome, this structure has served a lot of purposes since ...
2 km | 8 mins04:25 pm Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
1.1 km | 14 mins
Saturday 22, Aug
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
2 km | 8 mins01:08 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
0.74 km | 4 mins05:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
1.21 km | 6 mins06:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
Explore More of Florence:
- Accademia Gallery
- Uffizi Gallery
- Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- San Pietro In Vincoli
- Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- Palazzo Pitti
- Doria Pamphili Gallery
- Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
- Baptistery Of San Giovanni
- National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 6 Day Trip To Florence From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Kolkata
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Białystok
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Białystok
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From London
- 9 Day Trip To Florence, Rome From Perrysburg
- 6 Day Trip To Florence From Varna
- 8 Day Trip To Florence From Heathfield
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Livermore
- 9 Day Trip To Florence From Victoria