- 08:00 am Piazza Navona
- 08:37 am St Peters Basilica
- 10:42 am Pantheon
- 11:36 am Vatican Museums
- 02:45 pm Villa Borghese
- 08:30 am Sistine Chapel
- 11:40 am St Peters Square
- 01:10 pm Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
- 02:30 pm Castle San Angelo
- 04:36 pm Tiber Island
- 10:00 am Vatican Gardens
- 11:11 am Vatican Necropolis And Saints Tomb
- 12:45 pm Largo di Torre Argentina
- 01:46 pm Christian Catacombs Of San Callisto
- 04:01 pm Museum Of The Holy Souls
- 10:00 am Domus Aurea
- 12:04 pm Roman Cat Sanctuary
- 12:53 pm Campidoglio
- 01:44 pm Cestius Pyramid
- 03:19 pm Spanish Steps
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:13 am San Lorenzo
- 11:50 am Villa D39 Este
- 01:20 pm Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
- 02:14 pm Trevi Fountain
- 08:30 am Roman Forum
- 12:44 pm Baths Of Caracalla
- 01:40 pm Hotel Foro Romano
- 02:37 pm Piazza del Popolo
Sunday 03, Apr
08:00 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
1.69 km | 7 mins08:37 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
1.52 km | 5 mins10:42 am Stay for 45 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
1.69 km | 9 mins11:36 am Stay for 3 hrs
2.14 km | 9 mins02:45 pm Stay for 45 min
Monday 04, Apr
08:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
0.9 km | 10 mins11:40 am Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
28.2 km | 31 mins
32.0 km | 35 mins02:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Once upon a time the tallest building in Rome, this structure has served a lot of purposes since ...
1.41 km | 6 mins04:36 pm Stay for 45 min
The Tiber Island or the Isola Tiberina is the smaller of two islands situated in the Tiber River....
Tuesday 05, Apr
Wednesday 06, Apr
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Built by the famous Roman Emperor Nero, this place was built to bear testimony to the splendor an...
0.73 km | 4 mins
0.85 km | 4 mins
1.17 km | 6 mins
2.36 km | 5 mins03:19 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
Thursday 07, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
4.2 km | 13 mins10:13 am Stay for 1 hr
The San Lorenzo district is definitely one of those places which you don’t want to miss. Fo...
32.6 km | 37 mins
32.8 km | 45 mins01:20 pm Stay for 45 min
This church belongs to the Dominicans or the Roman Catholic Order of Preachers and is considered ...
0.7 km | 9 mins02:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
Friday 08, Apr
- Via Di Torre Argentina, 70
- La Gallina Bianca
- San Giovanni
- Da Enzo In Prati
- Viale Degli Scavi
- Hotel Joli
- Hotel Trevi Palace
- The Eternal City
- Hotel Antico Palazzo Rospigliosi
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Charlottetown
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From North Miami Beach
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Los Angeles
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Rome
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Euless
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Dublin
- 7 Day Trip To Rome From Frankfurt
- 6 Day Trip To Rome From Zurich
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Winnipeg
- Visa Application Itinerary Sample