- 12:25 pm Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- 04:35 pm Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
- 05:19 pm Casa Mia In Trastevere
- 06:04 pm Piazza Di Spagna
- 06:38 pm Piazza Del Popolo
- 07:15 pm Spanish Steps
- 06:04 am Casa Mia In Trastevere
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:05 am St Peters Square
- 10:11 am Campo De Fiori
- 12:16 pm Altare Della Patria
- 01:16 pm Capitoline Museums
- 05:17 pm Basilica Di Santa Maria In Ara Coeli
- 06:04 pm Piazza Del Campidoglio
- 06:36 pm Piazza Venezia
- 07:10 pm Galleria Colonna
- 08:05 am Casa Mia In Trastevere
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:00 am Arch Of Constantine
- 10:17 am Circus Maximus
- 10:50 am Roman Forum
- 02:54 pm Giardino Degli Aranci
- 04:04 pm Basilica Of San Clemente Al Laterano
- 05:10 pm San Pietro In Vincoli
- 06:17 pm Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- 06:54 pm Trevi Fountain
- 08:04 pm Piazza Navona
- 08:02 am Casa Mia In Trastevere
- 09:00 am Vatican Museums
- 11:01 am Sistine Chapel
- 02:04 pm Vatican Gardens
- 03:12 pm Castle San Angelo
- 05:18 pm Santa Maria Trastevere
- 06:25 pm Aventine Hill
- 09:03 am Casa Mia In Trastevere
- 10:00 am Pantheon
- 11:01 am Chiesa Di Sant Ignazio Di Loyola
- 12:04 pm Palazzo Valentini
- 01:37 pm Doria Pamphili Gallery
- 03:41 pm National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- 05:19 pm Fontana Dei Quattro Fiumi
- 05:43 pm Chiesa Del Gesu
- 06:54 pm Pincio Gardens
- 08:15 pm Porta San Giovanni
- 07:26 am Casa Mia In Trastevere
- 08:27 am Basilica Of Saint Paul Outside The Walls
- 09:37 am Baths Of Caracalla
- 11:14 am Centrale Montemartini
- 12:21 pm Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 01:29 pm National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 03:03 pm Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 04:06 pm National Roman Museum Palace Of Altemps
- 05:40 pm National Roman Museum - Baths Of Diocletian
- 08:05 pm Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
- 09:26 am Afonso Pena International Airport
Saturday 13, Aug Amsterdam, Rome
Departure 12:25 pm Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Traveling from Amsterdam to Rome
1297.85 km | 2 hours 10 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 04:35 pm Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
37.8 km | 44 mins05:19 pm Stay for 45 minVia della renella 88/89USD 507.73
No transit found06:04 pm Stay for 30 min
Enter the Piazza and you’ll be stunned with its diverse elegance. Yellow, brown ochre colou...
0.804 km | 4.80 mins06:38 pm Stay for 30 min
Translated literally to People’s Plaza, this urban square can be considered to be a haunted...
2.9 km | 7 mins07:15 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
Sunday 14, Aug Rome
06:04 am Stay for 45 minVia della renella 88/89USD 507.73
2.9 km | 11 mins07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
No transit found09:05 am Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
1.9 km | 6 mins10:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
Be here during the day and you’ll be welcomed with happy faces busy shopping! A bustling ma...
1.0 km | 5 mins12:16 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the most prominent structures of Rome and also one of the controversial structures of Rome...
0.2 km | 1 min01:16 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Situated on the Capitoline Hills in Rome, this collection of historical and archaeological museum...
0.2 km | 1 min
0.6 km | 2 mins06:04 pm Stay for 30 min
A hill-top Piazza designed by Michelangelo in 1538, this is one of the most scenic squares of Rom...
0.314 km | 2.38 mins06:36 pm Stay for 30 min
The geometric centre of Rome, this is also one of the most prime squares of Rome. The square is n...
1.0 km | 4 mins
Monday 15, Aug Rome
08:05 am Stay for 45 minVia della renella 88/89USD 507.73
3.2 km | 10 mins09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.1 km | 1 min10:00 am Stay for 15 min
The arch of Constantine is one of the most popular landmarks to see in Rome. This triumphal arch ...
1.0 km | 2 mins10:17 am Stay for 30 min
Walk past the gigantic Colosseum and you will come across a vast green pasture where locals are s...
1.1 km | 3 mins10:50 am Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
1.0 km | 3 mins
3.1 km | 10 mins04:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
Known as the historical triple-decker, this is undeniably one of the most impressive archaeologic...
1.9 km | 7 mins05:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
Established in the 5th century by Empress Eudoxia to guard the precious relic- the chain by which...
1.822 km | 6.35 mins06:17 pm Stay for 30 min
A church designed by none other than Michelangelo, Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiti dwells ...
2.14 km | 7.42 mins06:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
1.642 km | 9.32 mins08:04 pm Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
Tuesday 16, Aug Rome
08:02 am Stay for 45 minVia della renella 88/89USD 507.73
3.4 km | 12 mins09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it is the 5th most visited art museum in the world (with about 5-6 million visitors annual...
0.7 km | 2 mins11:01 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
1.0 km | 3 mins02:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
Covering 57 acres, the gardens are spread over most of the Vatican Hill. It’s said to have ...
2.0 km | 8 mins03:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Once upon a time the tallest building in Rome, this structure has served a lot of purposes since ...
2.1 km | 7 mins05:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
The oldest church in Rome dedicated to Virgin Mary, Santa Maria Trastevere dates back to early 3r...
2.0 km | 7 mins06:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of the most popular Seven Hills of Rome, this one is the southernmost hill located on the eas...
Wednesday 17, Aug Rome
09:03 am Stay for 45 minVia della renella 88/89USD 507.73
2.5 km | 11 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
0.274 km | 1.32 mins11:01 am Stay for 1 hr
This is a Jesuit church boasting a Carlo Maderno facade and is also home to the two celebrated fr...
0.9 km | 4 mins12:04 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Built in the 16th century, this is the seat of Rome’s provincial administration; the most f...
0.6 km | 2 mins01:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the heart of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, this stupendous art gallery is set in an equally ...
0.9 km | 4 mins
1.193 km | 8.37 mins05:19 pm Stay for 15 min
Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi is located in the famous Piazza Navona of Rome and dates back to 1651. ...
2.1 km | 9 mins
3.1 km | 11 mins06:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
Named after the Pinci family who owned this part of the city during the 19th century, this site i...
8.0 km | 21 mins
Thursday 18, Aug Rome
07:26 am Stay for 45 minVia della renella 88/89USD 507.73
5.2 km | 16 mins08:27 am Stay for 1 hr
The construction of this church began in 1859 under the name of “Grace Church”. Owing...
5.0 km | 10 mins09:37 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the largest and best preserved ancient thermal complexes, the Baths of Caracalla were buil...
3.2 km | 7 mins11:14 am Stay for 1 hr
If you are weary from the tiring museum hopping, do drop in to this unique place. This is not the...
2.6 km | 7 mins12:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
2.2 km | 8 mins01:29 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Spread over four floors, this branch of national Roman Museum is housed in the 19th century neo-c...
1.176 km | 4.10 mins03:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the prime seven basilicas in the world that are of immense importance to the pilgrims, thi...
0.6 km | 3 mins
0.8 km | 4 mins05:40 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the most impressive thermal complexes built in Rome, these baths date back to 298 and 306 ...
38.9 km | 54 minsDeparture 08:05 pm Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
Traveling from Rome to Curitiba
9787.76 km | 14 hours 27 mins Air India INR 46392
Friday 19, Aug Curitiba
Traveling from Rome to Curitiba
9787.76 km | 14 hours 27 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 09:26 am Afonso Pena International Airport
- Piazza Navona
- Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- Palazzo Valentini
- Spanish Steps
- Castle San' Angelo
- Altare Della Patria
- National Roman Museum Palace Of Altemps
- National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- Santa Maria Della Vittoria
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Denton
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Bat Yam
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Dubai
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Kensington
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Toronto
- 11 Day Trip To Rome From Warsaw
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Saratoga Springs
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From New Caney
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Ponte Capriasca
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Singapore