- 05:05 am Heathrow Airport
- 10:35 am Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
- 11:25 am Hotel Villa San Pio
- 12:14 pm Circus Maximus
- 12:48 pm Capitoline Museums
- 04:49 pm Basilica Di Santa Maria In Ara Coeli
- 05:35 pm Piazza Del Campidoglio
- 06:08 pm Piazza Venezia
- 06:41 pm Galleria Colonna
- 06:00 am Hotel Villa San Pio
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:01 am Sistine Chapel
- 12:03 pm Vatican Museums
- 02:05 pm Vatican Necropolis And Saints Tomb
- 03:42 pm St Peters Square
- 04:48 pm Campo De Fiori
- 06:53 pm Fontana Dei Quattro Fiumi
- 07:15 pm Piazza Del Popolo
- 07:51 pm Spanish Steps
- 08:08 am Hotel Villa San Pio
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:00 am Arch Of Constantine
- 10:19 am Giardino Degli Aranci
- 11:27 am Centrale Montemartini
- 12:34 pm Baths Of Caracalla
- 02:09 pm Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 03:14 pm Basilica Of San Clemente Al Laterano
- 04:21 pm San Pietro In Vincoli
- 05:26 pm Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 06:30 pm Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- 07:07 pm Trevi Fountain
- 08:22 am Hotel Villa San Pio
- 09:24 am Piazza Navona
- 10:00 am Pantheon
- 11:01 am Chiesa Di Sant Ignazio Di Loyola
- 12:04 pm Altare Della Patria
- 01:06 pm Doria Pamphili Gallery
- 03:08 pm Palazzo Valentini
- 04:41 pm Chiesa Del Gesu
- 05:43 pm National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- 07:26 pm Pincio Gardens
- 09:04 am Hotel Villa San Pio
- 10:00 am Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- 11:04 am Porta San Giovanni
- 11:29 am National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 01:06 pm National Roman Museum - Baths Of Diocletian
- 02:40 pm National Roman Museum Palace Of Altemps
- 04:13 pm Basilica Di Santa Prassede
- 04:50 pm Santa Maria Della Vittoria
- 05:52 pm Santa Maria Della Concezione
- 07:05 pm Maxxi Museo Nazionale Delle Arti Del Xxi Secolo
- 07:40 am Hotel Villa San Pio
- 08:46 am Piazza Di Spagna
- 09:27 am Castle San Angelo
- 11:37 am Aventine Hill
- 01:52 pm Basilica Of Saint Paul Outside The Walls
- 03:30 pm Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
- 06:15 pm Perth Airport
Tuesday 12, Jul London, Rome
Departure 05:05 am Heathrow Airport
Traveling from London to Rome
1444.54 km | 2 hours 30 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 10:35 am Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
31.713 km | 50.40 mins11:25 am Stay for 45 minVia di santa melania, 19USD 1470.16
1.5 km | 5 mins12:14 pm Stay for 30 min
Walk past the gigantic Colosseum and you will come across a vast green pasture where locals are s...
1.1 km | 3 mins12:48 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Situated on the Capitoline Hills in Rome, this collection of historical and archaeological museum...
0.2 km | 1 min
0.6 km | 2 mins05:35 pm Stay for 30 min
A hill-top Piazza designed by Michelangelo in 1538, this is one of the most scenic squares of Rom...
0.314 km | 2.38 mins06:08 pm Stay for 30 min
The geometric centre of Rome, this is also one of the most prime squares of Rome. The square is n...
1.0 km | 4 mins
Wednesday 13, Jul Rome
06:00 am Stay for 45 minVia di santa melania, 19USD 1470.16
4.8 km | 15 mins07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
0.4 km | 1 min09:01 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
0.7 km | 2 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it is the 5th most visited art museum in the world (with about 5-6 million visitors annual...
0.8 km | 2 mins
2.0 km | 7 mins03:42 pm Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
1.9 km | 6 mins04:48 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Be here during the day and you’ll be welcomed with happy faces busy shopping! A bustling ma...
No transit found06:53 pm Stay for 15 min
Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi is located in the famous Piazza Navona of Rome and dates back to 1651. ...
1.813 km | 6.90 mins07:15 pm Stay for 30 min
Translated literally to People’s Plaza, this urban square can be considered to be a haunted...
2.9 km | 7 mins07:51 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
Thursday 14, Jul Rome
08:08 am Stay for 45 minVia di santa melania, 19USD 1470.16
2.1 km | 6 mins09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.1 km | 1 min10:00 am Stay for 15 min
The arch of Constantine is one of the most popular landmarks to see in Rome. This triumphal arch ...
1.6 km | 4 mins
2.8 km | 9 mins11:27 am Stay for 1 hr
If you are weary from the tiring museum hopping, do drop in to this unique place. This is not the...
3.2 km | 7 mins12:34 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the largest and best preserved ancient thermal complexes, the Baths of Caracalla were buil...
1.9 km | 5 mins02:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
1.7 km | 5 mins03:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
Known as the historical triple-decker, this is undeniably one of the most impressive archaeologic...
1.9 km | 7 mins04:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
Established in the 5th century by Empress Eudoxia to guard the precious relic- the chain by which...
1.6 km | 5 mins05:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the prime seven basilicas in the world that are of immense importance to the pilgrims, thi...
1.08 km | 3.82 mins06:30 pm Stay for 30 min
A church designed by none other than Michelangelo, Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiti dwells ...
2.14 km | 7.42 mins07:07 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
Friday 15, Jul Rome
08:22 am Stay for 45 minVia di santa melania, 19USD 1470.16
5.2 km | 17 mins09:24 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
0.274 km | 1.32 mins11:01 am Stay for 1 hr
This is a Jesuit church boasting a Carlo Maderno facade and is also home to the two celebrated fr...
0.8 km | 3 mins12:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the most prominent structures of Rome and also one of the controversial structures of Rome...
0.6 km | 2 mins01:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the heart of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, this stupendous art gallery is set in an equally ...
0.6 km | 2 mins03:08 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Built in the 16th century, this is the seat of Rome’s provincial administration; the most f...
0.678 km | 2.15 mins
0.537 km | 2.77 mins
3.4 km | 12 mins07:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
Named after the Pinci family who owned this part of the city during the 19th century, this site i...
Saturday 16, Jul Rome
09:04 am Stay for 45 minVia di santa melania, 19USD 1470.16
3.3 km | 11 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Famous as the very first church of the Christendom, Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterno lies in t...
1.0 km | 5 mins
2.6 km | 10 mins11:29 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Spread over four floors, this branch of national Roman Museum is housed in the 19th century neo-c...
1.1 km | 7 mins01:06 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the most impressive thermal complexes built in Rome, these baths date back to 298 and 306 ...
0.8 km | 4 mins
0.7 km | 3 mins
1.7 km | 7 mins04:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
A modest church, Santa Maria della Vittoria is known for its extraordinary art work attributed to...
0.7 km | 2 mins
4.9 km | 13 mins07:05 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Managed by a foundation constituted by the Ministry of cultural heritage and Activites headed by ...
Sunday 17, Jul Rome
07:40 am Stay for 45 minVia di santa melania, 19USD 1470.16
6.5 km | 21 mins08:46 am Stay for 30 min
Enter the Piazza and you’ll be stunned with its diverse elegance. Yellow, brown ochre colou...
2.647 km | 10.38 mins09:27 am Stay for 2 hrs
Once upon a time the tallest building in Rome, this structure has served a lot of purposes since ...
3.8 km | 10 mins11:37 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the most popular Seven Hills of Rome, this one is the southernmost hill located on the eas...
5.1 km | 15 mins01:52 pm Stay for 1 hr
The construction of this church began in 1859 under the name of “Grace Church”. Owing...
31.3 km | 38 minsDeparture 03:30 pm Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport
Traveling from Rome to Perth
13361.59 km | 18 hours 45 mins Air India INR 46392
Monday 18, Jul Perth
Traveling from Rome to Perth
13361.59 km | 18 hours 45 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 06:15 pm Perth Airport
- Galleria Borghese
- Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- Chiesa Di Sant' Ignazio Di Loyola
- Basilica Of San Clemente Al Laterano
- Chiesa Del Gesu
- Piazza Del Popolo
- Centrale Montemartini
- National Roman Museum - Baths Of Diocletian
- National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- Baths Of Caracalla
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Burlington
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Vaihingen An Der Enz
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Boston
- 8 Day Trip To Rome
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Riverview
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Bat Yam
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Tel Aviv
- 8 Day Trip To Rome From Baghdad
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Saratoga Springs
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Brantford