- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 11:08 am Colosseum
- 12:17 pm Pantheon
- 01:11 pm Trevi Fountain
- 07:00 am Santa Maria Della Concezione
- 07:52 am Museum Of The Holy Souls
- 08:46 am Sistine Chapel
- 11:52 am Spanish Steps
- 12:57 pm Checchino Dal 1887
- 08:00 am Piazza Navona
- 08:47 am San Lorenzo
- 09:58 am St Peters Square
- 11:08 am Vatican Necropolis And Saints Tomb
- 12:46 pm Domus Aurea
- 09:00 am Christian Catacombs Of San Callisto
- 11:16 am Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
- 12:07 pm Cestius Pyramid
- 01:49 pm Tiber Island
- 02:56 pm Stadio Olimpico
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:44 am Ostia Antica
- 12:25 pm Porta San Giovanni
- 12:49 pm Piazza Del Popolo
- 01:26 pm Vecchia Roma
Monday 11, Apr
07:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
2 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
3.1 km | 9 mins12:17 pm Stay for 45 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
0.7 km | 9 mins01:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
Tuesday 12, Apr
1.43 km | 7 mins
2.12 km | 9 mins08:46 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
2.28 km | 6 mins11:52 am Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
2.38 km | 5 mins
Wednesday 13, Apr
08:00 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
6.7 km | 17 mins08:47 am Stay for 1 hr
The San Lorenzo district is definitely one of those places which you don’t want to miss. Fo...
4.81 km | 11 mins09:58 am Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
0.8 km | 10 mins
2 km | 8 mins12:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built by the famous Roman Emperor Nero, this place was built to bear testimony to the splendor an...
Thursday 14, Apr
6.2 km | 16 mins11:16 am Stay for 45 min
This church belongs to the Dominicans or the Roman Catholic Order of Preachers and is considered ...
0.78 km | 6 mins12:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the striking aspects of the architecture of Rome is how much some of the structures are ba...
3.4 km | 12 mins01:49 pm Stay for 45 min
The Tiber Island or the Isola Tiberina is the smaller of two islands situated in the Tiber River....
7.8 km | 22 mins
Friday 15, Apr
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
35.1 km | 44 mins09:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
This area is located at some distance from the main city of Rome and was once the port and harbou...
28.9 km | 41 mins
4.32 km | 9 mins12:49 pm Stay for 30 min
Translated literally to People’s Plaza, this urban square can be considered to be a haunted...
3.22 km | 7 mins
- Trevi Fountain
- Chiesa Di Sant' Ignazio Di Loyola
- Basilica Of San Clemente Al Laterano
- San Pietro In Vincoli
- Centrale Montemartini
- Santa Maria Della Vittoria
- Galleria Colonna
- Aventine Hill
- Arch Of Constantine
- 5 Day Trip To Rome From Pune
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Denton
- 11 Day Trip To Rome From West Hartford
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Seguin
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Tel Aviv
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Hackney
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Rye
- 11 Day Trip To Rome From Warsaw
- 3 Day Trip To Rome From Paris
- 6 Day Trip To Rome From Giza