- 09:00 am Fremantle Prison
- 11:35 am Kings Square
- 12:39 pm Duyfken 1606 Replica
- 01:42 pm Roundhouse
- 02:14 pm Western Australian Maritime Museum
- 04:34 pm Fremantle Esplanade Reserve
- 07:30 am Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- 08:32 am The Basin
- 10:34 am Bathurst Lighthouse
- 11:08 am Rottnest Island Museum
- 12:14 pm Parakeet Bay
- 02:22 pm Salmon Bay
- 04:28 pm Oliver Hill Battery
- Free Time
- 10:43 am Shipwreck Galleries
- 11:49 am Fremantle Arts Center
- 02:00 pm Cottesloe Beach
- 04:16 pm Scarborough Beach
- 08:00 am Fremantle Market
- 09:36 am South Beach
- 01:22 pm Aquarium Of Western Australia
- 04:09 pm Fremantle Fishing Harbor
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Tuesday 18, Jul Rottnest Island
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Fremantle prison will be one of the highlights of your trip to Fremantle. The erstwhile priso...
1.7 km | 5 mins
1.3 km | 4 mins
0.8 km | 3 mins01:42 pm Stay for 30 min
The Roundhouse is the oldest building in Fremantle, dating back to 1831. It has been used for a v...
0.5 km | 3 mins
No transit found
Wednesday 19, Jul Rottnest Island
07:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Find this highly helpful resource close to the main jetty at Thompson Bay. Since this is the firs...
0.8 km | 2 mins08:32 am Stay for 2 hrs
At first look, it’s not obvious why the Basin’s been called Australia’s best sw...
0.9 km | 3 mins
1.0 km | 4 mins
3.4 km | 7 mins
4.2 km | 8 mins02:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
On the south side of the island, Rottnest’s most beautiful beach is also its most wild. Win...
3.2 km | 6 mins
Thursday 20, Jul Rottnest Island
Stay for 02:43 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:43 am Stay for 1 hr
It’s amazing to see how wrecked ships make for such marvelous stories and memorable relics....
2.4 km | 6 mins11:49 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Fremantle Arts Center is a cultural hotspot where a number of exhibitions, hobby activities, ...
7.0 km | 11 mins02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Cottesloe beach lies in the suburb of Cottesloe in Perth and is one of the most popular beaches i...
12.7 km | 16 mins04:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Any trip to Perth involves hours spent on the beach. Scarborough beach is hip beach that is popul...
Friday 21, Jul Rottnest Island
08:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Fremantle markets are a collection of the eclectic and the artsy, one can find some of the be...
2.8 km | 6 mins
33.1 km | 46 mins01:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) has over 40 exhibits comprising marine life from the ent...
32.4 km | 48 mins
Saturday 22, Jul Rottnest Island
Explore More of Rottnest Island:
- What to See in One Day in Rottnest Island
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Rottnest Island
- What to See in 3 Days in Rottnest Island
- Best Way to See Rottnest Island in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Rottnest Island
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Rottnest Island
- How to Spend a Week in Rottnest Island
- Things to do in Rottnest Island
- Where to stay in Rottnest Island
- Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- Rottnest Island Museum
- Parakeet Bay
- The Basin
- Wadjemup Lighthouse
- Bathurst Lighthouse
- Rottnest Island Bakery
- Cathedral Rocks
- Rottnest Island
- Oliver Hill