- 09:00 am Fremantle Prison
- 11:35 am Fremantle Market
- 01:07 pm Duyfken 1606 Replica
- 02:10 pm Roundhouse
- 02:42 pm Western Australian Maritime Museum
- 04:54 pm Kings Square
- 07:30 am Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- 08:32 am The Basin
- 10:34 am Bathurst Lighthouse
- 11:08 am Rottnest Island Museum
- 12:14 pm Parakeet Bay
- 02:22 pm Salmon Bay
- 04:28 pm Oliver Hill Battery
- 09:41 am Shipwreck Galleries
- 10:46 am Fremantle Esplanade Reserve
- 11:49 am Fremantle Arts Center
- 02:00 pm Cottesloe Beach
- 04:16 pm Scarborough Beach
- Free Time
- 10:45 am Aquarium Of Western Australia
- 01:31 pm South Beach
- 05:00 pm Fremantle Fishing Harbor
- 09:00 am Wadjemup Lighthouse
- Free Time
- 10:30 am Army Museum Of Western Australia
Friday 25, Aug Rottnest Island
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Fremantle prison will be one of the highlights of your trip to Fremantle. The erstwhile priso...
No transit found11:35 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Fremantle markets are a collection of the eclectic and the artsy, one can find some of the be...
0.9 km | 3 mins
0.8 km | 3 mins02:10 pm Stay for 30 min
The Roundhouse is the oldest building in Fremantle, dating back to 1831. It has been used for a v...
0.5 km | 3 mins
No transit found
Saturday 26, Aug Rottnest Island
07:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Find this highly helpful resource close to the main jetty at Thompson Bay. Since this is the firs...
0.8 km | 2 mins08:32 am Stay for 2 hrs
At first look, it’s not obvious why the Basin’s been called Australia’s best sw...
0.9 km | 3 mins
1.0 km | 4 mins
3.4 km | 7 mins
4.2 km | 8 mins02:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
On the south side of the island, Rottnest’s most beautiful beach is also its most wild. Win...
3.2 km | 6 mins
Sunday 27, Aug Rottnest Island
09:42 am Stay for 1 hr
It’s amazing to see how wrecked ships make for such marvelous stories and memorable relics....
1.6 km | 5 mins
1.3 km | 3 mins11:49 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Fremantle Arts Center is a cultural hotspot where a number of exhibitions, hobby activities, ...
7.0 km | 11 mins02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Cottesloe beach lies in the suburb of Cottesloe in Perth and is one of the most popular beaches i...
12.7 km | 16 mins04:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Any trip to Perth involves hours spent on the beach. Scarborough beach is hip beach that is popul...
Monday 28, Aug Rottnest Island
Stay for 02:45 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:45 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) has over 40 exhibits comprising marine life from the ent...
33.1 km | 46 mins
No transit found05:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The fishing harbor is great for a day out. IT has a variety of things to do like high speed jet r...
Tuesday 29, Aug Rottnest Island
Wednesday 30, Aug Rottnest Island
Explore More of Rottnest Island:
- What to See in One Day in Rottnest Island
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Rottnest Island
- What to See in 3 Days in Rottnest Island
- Best Way to See Rottnest Island in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Rottnest Island
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Rottnest Island
- How to Spend a Week in Rottnest Island
- Things to do in Rottnest Island
- Where to stay in Rottnest Island
- Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- Rottnest Island Museum
- Parakeet Bay
- Salmon Bay
- Oliver Hill Battery
- Wadjemup Lighthouse
- Bathurst Lighthouse
- Rottnest Island Bakery
- Rottnest Island
- Oliver Hill
- 4 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Petaling Jaya
- 2 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Cannington
- 4 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Kew
- 5 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Ma On Shan Tsuen Road
- 3 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Perth
- 4 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Newport
- 4 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Auburn
- 4 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Sydney
- 4 Day Trip To Rottnest Island From Appin