3 Day Trip to Rottnest Island from Rottnest Island
- 09:00 am Fremantle Prison
- 11:35 am Fremantle Arts Center
- 01:41 pm Shipwreck Galleries
- 02:44 pm Roundhouse
- 03:21 pm South Beach
- 07:30 am Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- 08:32 am The Basin
- 10:34 am Bathurst Lighthouse
- 11:08 am Rottnest Island Museum
- 12:14 pm Parakeet Bay
- 02:22 pm Salmon Bay
- 04:28 pm Oliver Hill Battery
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 06, Sep Rottnest Island
Thursday 07, Sep Rottnest Island
07:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Find this highly helpful resource close to the main jetty at Thompson Bay. Since this is the firs...
0.8 km | 2 mins08:32 am Stay for 2 hrs
At first look, it’s not obvious why the Basin’s been called Australia’s best sw...
0.9 km | 3 mins10:34 am Stay for 30 min
The second of Rottnest Island’s lighthouses was built in 1900. It’s 20 metres high. I...
1.0 km | 4 mins11:08 am Stay for 1 hr
However delightful the island is now, it has quite a dark history. Learn all about it in this tin...
3.4 km | 7 mins12:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Rottnest Island is famous for its many bays; this may be the most popular of them. It’s on ...
4.2 km | 8 mins
3.2 km | 6 mins04:28 pm Stay for 1 hr
Historically, this may be the most significant site on the island. It’s a gun encampment, o...
Friday 08, Sep Rottnest Island
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.