Sagaing Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Sagaing with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Mandalay Palace
- By The Red Canal
- University Of Foreign Languages, Mandalay
- University Of Foreign Language, Mandalay
- Shwenandaw Monastery
- Atumashi Monastery
- Kuthodaw Pagoda & The World's Largest Book
- Mandalay Hill
- Maha Myat Muni Pagoda- Mahamuni Buddha Temple
- The Hotel 78
- Mandalay University
- Ba Htoo Stadium
- Dental University
- Mandalay Technological University
- Mandalay Chanmyathazi Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Pa Hto Taw Gyi
- Mingun Bell
- Mya Thein Tan Pagoda
- Technological University (kyaukse)
Recent Itineraries for Sagaing in 3 Days
Spending 3 days in Sagaing? Refer these recently created 3 days 2 nights Sagaing travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Sagaing Itinerary 3 Days
Your 3 days in Sagaing are now sorted, just pick any of these sample itineraries created by experts. If you want to make a D.I.Y. plan, you can check out TripHobo's trip planning tool for the same.
3 Days in Sagaing - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Sagaing? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Sagaing that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Sagaing?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Sagaing doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Sagaing trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Sagaing tour:
- Considering that you are in Sagaing for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Sagaing.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Sagaing?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Sagaing is USD 252 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Sagaing?
Typically, itineraries for Sagaing in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Soon U Ponya Shin Pagoda, Kaungmudaw Pagoda, Sagaing Hill Restaurant on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Sagaing. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Sagaing itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Sagaing that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Sagaing so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Sagaing
To make the most of your three days in Sagaing, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Sagaing to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Sagaing local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Sagaing.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Sagaing.
Getting around Sagaing in 3 days
While Sagaing has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Sagaing using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Sagaing:
On your three day trip to Sagaing, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette.
Accommodations and BnBs in Sagaing for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Sagaing, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Sagaing