Sagaing Itinerary 5 Days
What to Do in Sagaing in 5 days
Spending 5 days in Sagaing will help you thoroughly explore the beautiful city. With a number of attractions in store, no day in Sagaing will be left dull. Below are the attractions that you must include in your 5-day Sagaing itinerary to have a memorable vacation.
- Mandalay Palace
- By The Red Canal
- University Of Foreign Languages, Mandalay
- University Of Foreign Language, Mandalay
- Shwenandaw Monastery
- Atumashi Monastery
- Kuthodaw Pagoda & The World's Largest Book
- Mandalay Hill
- Maha Myat Muni Pagoda- Mahamuni Buddha Temple
- The Hotel 78
- Mandalay University
- Ba Htoo Stadium
- Dental University
- Traditional Medical University
- Mandalay Chanmyathazi Airport
- Mandalay Technological University
- Technological University (kyaukse)
- Mya Thein Tan Pagoda
- Royal Pearl Hotel
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Searching for best places to visit in 5 days in Sagaing
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 5 days
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants and what to do
- Want to avoid mistakes generally made by tourists in Sagaing
- Want a sample Sagaing itinerary for 5 days
- Planning a long vacation with family and friends
Best Itineraries for 5 Day Trip to Sagaing
Let our handpicked 5-day Sagaing itineraries guide you in creating a trip plan of your own. Take a look at these customised Sagaing trip plans for 5 days and you will not miss out any point of interest in the city.
Recent Itineraries: Sagaing Trips for 5 Days
Make your travel planning easier by using these perfect 5 days in Sagaing itineraries from our users and travel experts. Look out for wisely chosen places you would like to explore during 5 days in Sagaing.
Best Hotels in Sagaing for 5 Day Trip
This is the list of frequently added hotels in past by our travelers to their Sagaing itinerary 5 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With Less Days in Hand
Are you now ready with your Sagaing bucket list? Create an itinerary to Sagaing using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.