Sagaponack Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Sagaponack with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Ocean Road Beach
- Bridge Hampton Beaches
- Sagg Main Beach
- Peter's Pond Beach
- Gibson Lane Beach
- Sagaponack Private Beach
- William Salt Library
- Katherine Markel Fine Art
- Queen Of The Most Holy Rosary Church
- The Dan Flavin Art Institute
- Iglesia Faro A Las Naciones
- Grapes Of Roth
- Bridgehampton Presbyterian Church
- Indian Wells Beach
- Bridgehampton Historical Society
- Meschutt Beach County Park
- The Big Duck
- Greenport Village Recreation Center
- Hubbard County Park
- East End Custom Framing
- Ruth Oliva Preserve At Dam Pond
- Children's Museum Of The East End
- Hampton Library
- 67 Steps Beach
Recent Itineraries for Sagaponack in 3 Days
Spending 3 days in Sagaponack? Refer these recently created 3 days 2 nights Sagaponack travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Sagaponack Itinerary 3 Days
Your 3 days in Sagaponack are now sorted, just pick any of these sample itineraries created by experts. If you want to make a D.I.Y. plan, you can check out TripHobo's trip planning tool for the same.
3 Days in Sagaponack - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Sagaponack? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Sagaponack that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Sagaponack?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Sagaponack doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Sagaponack trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Sagaponack tour:
- Considering that you are in Sagaponack for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Sagaponack.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Sagaponack?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Sagaponack is USD 1065 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Sagaponack?
Typically, itineraries for Sagaponack in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Ocean Road Beach, Sagg Main Beach, Gibson Lane Beach on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Sagaponack. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Sagaponack itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Sagaponack that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Sagaponack so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Sagaponack
To make the most of your three days in Sagaponack, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Sagaponack to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Sagaponack local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Sagaponack.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Sagaponack.
Getting around Sagaponack in 3 days
While Sagaponack has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Sagaponack using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Sagaponack:
On your three day trip to Sagaponack, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near Gibson Lane Beach.
Accommodations and BnBs in Sagaponack for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Sagaponack, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Sagaponack