- 08:00 am Bangkok City Center
- 11:28 am Sai Yok City Center
- 11:45 am Hellfire Pass Museum
- 03:17 pm Erawan National Park
- 08:00 am Erawan National Park
- 09:30 am Kanchanaburi
- 09:31 am Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- 11:06 am Bridge Over The River Kwai
- 12:19 pm The Thailand-burma Railway Centre
- 02:31 pm Thai-burma Railway
- Free Time
- 07:00 pm Kanchanaburi City Center
- 08:55 pm Bangkok City Center
Saturday 02, Sep Bangkok, Sai Yok
Departure 08:00 am Bangkok City Center
Traveling from Bangkok to Sai Yok
227.53 km | 3 hours 28 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 11:28 am Sai Yok City Center
19.3 km | 17 mins11:45 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Hellfire Pass is a railway cutting that was built by forced labour during the Second World War. T...
68.2 km | 1 hour 2 mins03:17 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Sunday 03, Sep Sai Yok, Kanchanaburi, Bangkok
Departure 08:00 am Erawan National Park
Traveling from Sai Yok to Kanchanaburi
67.32 km | 1 hours 30 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 09:30 am Kanchanaburi
0.7 km | 2 mins09:31 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the main Prisoner of War cemetery in Thailand. It is associated with the victims of the B...
3.2 km | 5 mins11:06 am Stay for 1 hr
This bridge is a part of the Thailand-Burma Railway Line. Prisoners of War and Asian Slaves were ...
6.2 km | 12 mins
6.0 km | 12 mins02:31 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is a historic railway line that starts from Ban Pong, Thailand and ends at Thanbyuzayat, Bur...
Stay for 01:38 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
4.1 km | 51 minsDeparture 07:00 pm Kanchanaburi City Center
Traveling from Kanchanaburi to Bangkok
127.93 km | 1 hours 55 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 08:55 pm Bangkok City Center