Saint Leonard Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Saint Leonard - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Saint Leonard is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Saint Leonard when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Saint Leonard tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Saint Leonard ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Saint Leonard. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Saint Leonard. You can visit popular places in Saint Leonard, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Saint Leonard?
The budget cost of 5 days in Saint Leonard is USD 810. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Saint Leonard 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Saint Leonard are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Saint Leonard in 5 days?
Perigeaux Vineyards & Winery, Jefferson Patterson Park And Museum, The Tavern, Brooks United Methodist Church must be a part of your Saint Leonard itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Crossroad Christian Church, Flag Harbor Yacht Haven, Matoaka Beach Cabins. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Saint Leonard, you can add St Leonard Fire Department and Patuxent Camp Sites to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Saint Leonard travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Saint Leonard like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Saint Leonard.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Saint Leonard in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Saint Leonard on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Saint Leonard
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Saint Leonard. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Saint Leonard for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Saint Leonard, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Leonardtown Itineraries
- Lothian Itineraries
- Solomons Itineraries
- Lusby Itineraries
- Chesapeake Beach Itineraries
- Prince Frederick Itineraries
- Mechanicsville Itineraries
- Waldorf Itineraries
- California Itineraries
- Great Mills Itineraries
- North Beach Itineraries
- Huntingtown Itineraries
- Lexington Park Itineraries
- Hollywood Itineraries
- Hughesville Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!