Saint Louis Park Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Saint Louis Park - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Saint Louis Park is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Saint Louis Park when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Saint Louis Park tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Saint Louis Park ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Saint Louis Park. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Saint Louis Park. You can visit popular places in Saint Louis Park, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Saint Louis Park?
The budget cost of 5 days in Saint Louis Park is USD 605. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Saint Louis Park 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Saint Louis Park are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Saint Louis Park in 5 days?
Towneplace Suites Minneapolis West/st. Louis Park, Yangtze, Showplace Icon At West End, Bluefox Indian Bar And Grill must be a part of your Saint Louis Park itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Prince Of Peace Lutheran Church, Pavek Museum Of Broadcasting, Brush Studio. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Saint Louis Park, you can add Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill and Steel Toe Brewing to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Saint Louis Park travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Saint Louis Park like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Saint Louis Park.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Saint Louis Park in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Saint Louis Park on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Saint Louis Park
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Saint Louis Park. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Saint Louis Park for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Saint Louis Park, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Saint Louis Park for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Minneapolis Itineraries
- Bloomington Itineraries
- Brooklyn Park Itineraries
- St Paul Itineraries
- Minnetonka Itineraries
- Edina Itineraries
- Fridley Itineraries
- Shakopee Itineraries
- South Saint Paul Itineraries
- Inver Grove Heights Itineraries
- Vadnais Heights Itineraries
- Chanhassen Itineraries
- Chaska Itineraries
- Wayzata Itineraries
- West Saint Paul Itineraries