- 11:00 am St. Isaacs Cathedral
- 11:47 am Teplo
- 01:50 pm The Bronze Horseman
- 02:10 pm State Academical Mariinsky Theatre
- 04:21 pm Peter And Paul Fortress
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Palace Square
- 11:32 am The State Hermitage
- 02:35 pm Church Of The Savior On Blood
- 04:41 pm Anichkov Bridge
- 08:47 am Nevsky Prospekt
- 12:00 pm Yusupov Palace On Moika
- 02:09 pm State Russian Museum
Friday 24, Nov Saint Petersburg
11:00 am Stay for 45 min
St. Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor as it is locally called is the largest cathedral for ...
0.6 km | 3 mins
0.7 km | 2 mins01:50 pm Stay for 15 min
The Bronze Horseman statue was commissioned by Catherine the Great. The statue and the pedestal t...
1.7 km | 5 mins
4.0 km | 11 mins04:21 pm Stay for 3 hrs
One of the most important locations in Saint Petersburg, this fortress was established by Peter t...
Saturday 25, Nov Saint Petersburg
Stay for 03 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Palace square holds a commanding position in St Petersburg. It is surrounded by great archite...
No transit found11:32 am Stay for 3 hrs
This historic art museum really needs no introduction. One of the largest museums in the world, t...
1.0 km | 4 mins02:35 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Previously known as Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, this iconic landmark is one of the mos...
1.6 km | 6 mins04:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Anichkov Bridge is essential viewing for tourists when in St. Petersburg, not just for its ex...
Sunday 26, Nov Saint Petersburg
08:48 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Nevsky Prospekt is perhaps the most famous stretch of road in Saint Petersburg. This historic...
3.9 km | 12 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Known as the location of the attempted murder of the notorious mystic Rasputin, Yusupov Palace is...
2.7 km | 10 mins02:09 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The State Russian museum holds the largest collection of fine arts in Russia. It was commissioned...
- The State Hermitage
- Yusupov Palace On Moika
- The Bronze Horseman
- Mikhailovsky Opera And Ballet Theater
- Erarta Museum And Galleries Of Contemporary Art
- The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- Romeo's Bar And Kitchen
- Divo Ostrov
- Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block
- Arctic And Antarctic Museum