- 11:00 am St. Isaacs Cathedral
- 11:52 am Anichkov Bridge
- 12:59 pm Neva Embankments And Neva River Cruise
- 02:33 pm Pushkin Museum And Memorial Apartment
- 04:52 pm Erarta Museum And Galleries Of Contemporary Art
- 07:11 pm Palace Square
- 07:46 pm Palace Bridge
- 09:00 am State Academical Mariinsky Theatre
- 11:02 am Nicholas Naval Cathedral Of The Epiphany
- 12:49 pm Pavlovsk Palace And Park
- 05:42 pm Mikhailovsky Opera And Ballet Theater
- 07:53 pm Taurida Gardens
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Kremlin
- 12:16 pm Golden Ring
- 01:10 pm Terem Palace
- 03:40 pm All Russia Exhibition Centre
- 06:10 pm The Armory
- 07:07 pm Gorky Park
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Assumption Cathedral
- 01:01 pm Diamond Fund
- 03:09 pm Pushkin Fine Arts Museum
- 05:24 pm Ice Sculpture Gallery
- 06:41 pm Moscow Museum Of Modern Art
- 08:07 pm Sparrow Hills
Thursday 07, Jul
11:00 am Stay for 45 min
St. Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor as it is locally called is the largest cathedral for ...
2.5 km | 8 mins11:52 am Stay for 1 hr
The Anichkov Bridge is essential viewing for tourists when in St. Petersburg, not just for its ex...
2.4 km | 7 mins
1.3 km | 5 mins02:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The founder of Russian modern literature and celebrated poet Alexander Pushkin has left a big mar...
7.5 km | 18 mins
7.5 km | 19 mins07:11 pm Stay for 30 min
The Palace square holds a commanding position in St Petersburg. It is surrounded by great archite...
1.4 km | 5 mins
Friday 08, Jul
0.7 km | 3 mins11:02 am Stay for 1 hr
This cathedral is the symbol of St.Petersburg’s naval victories. Absolutely gorgeous, the c...
33.5 km | 47 mins12:49 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The stunning Pavlovsk Palace and gardens are one of the most brilliant examples of Russian royal ...
32.0 km | 53 mins
4.4 km | 11 mins
Saturday 09, Jul
Stay for 02 hrs
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Kremlin is a walled-in complex of cathedrals, situated on the southern side of Kutafia Tower....
7.4 km | 16 mins
3.6 km | 10 mins
14.1 km | 30 mins03:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The All-Russia Exhibition Centre (Vserosiysky Vustavochnuy Centr) is the bigge...
12.5 km | 30 mins06:10 pm Stay for 45 min
The Armory Chamber, a treasure-house, is a part of the Grand Kremlin Palace’s complex. The ...
5.7 km | 12 mins07:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A beautiful experience of the plant life of Moscow is offered by these Green and lu...
Sunday 10, Jul
Stay for 02 hrs
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Assumption Cathedral is an orthodox church located in the Cathedral Square of the Moscow...
0.5 km | 1 min01:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The State Diamond Fund of Russia is housed in the Kremlin. A vi...
3.0 km | 8 mins
8.1 km | 15 mins
6.8 km | 18 mins
15.1 km | 26 mins08:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Sparrow Hills is one of the highest points in Moscow and offers a panoramic view of the city. Gre...
Explore More of Saint Petersburg:
- What to See in One Day in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Saint Petersburg
- What to See in 3 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Best Way to See Saint Petersburg in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Saint Petersburg
- How to Spend a Week in Saint Petersburg
- Things to do in Saint Petersburg
- Where to stay in Saint Petersburg
- Peter And Paul Fortress
- Neva Embankments And Neva River Cruise
- Terem Palace
- Moscow Museum Of Modern Art
- State Russian Museum
- Mikhailovsky Opera And Ballet Theater
- Gum Department Store
- Moscow Art Theatre
- 2 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Saint Petersburg
- 5 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Scottsdale
- 7 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg, Moscow From Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg
- 3 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg
- 4 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Rostock
- 4 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Évreux
- 3 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From St Petersburg
- 3 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Žilina
- 4 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Brighton