- 11:00 am St. Isaacs Cathedral
- 11:47 am Teplo
- 01:50 pm The Bronze Horseman
- 02:10 pm State Academical Mariinsky Theatre
- 04:21 pm Peter And Paul Fortress
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Palace Square
- 11:32 am The State Hermitage
- 02:35 pm Church Of The Savior On Blood
- 04:41 pm Anichkov Bridge
- 08:47 am Nevsky Prospekt
- 12:00 pm Yusupov Palace On Moika
- 02:09 pm State Russian Museum
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 24, Nov Saint Petersburg
11:00 am Stay for 45 min
St. Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor as it is locally called is the largest cathedral for ...
0.6 km | 3 mins
0.7 km | 2 mins01:50 pm Stay for 15 min
The Bronze Horseman statue was commissioned by Catherine the Great. The statue and the pedestal t...
1.7 km | 5 mins
4.0 km | 11 mins04:21 pm Stay for 3 hrs
One of the most important locations in Saint Petersburg, this fortress was established by Peter t...
Saturday 25, Nov Saint Petersburg
Stay for 03 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Palace square holds a commanding position in St Petersburg. It is surrounded by great archite...
No transit found11:32 am Stay for 3 hrs
This historic art museum really needs no introduction. One of the largest museums in the world, t...
1.0 km | 4 mins02:35 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Previously known as Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, this iconic landmark is one of the mos...
1.6 km | 6 mins04:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Anichkov Bridge is essential viewing for tourists when in St. Petersburg, not just for its ex...
Sunday 26, Nov Saint Petersburg
08:48 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Nevsky Prospekt is perhaps the most famous stretch of road in Saint Petersburg. This historic...
3.9 km | 12 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Known as the location of the attempted murder of the notorious mystic Rasputin, Yusupov Palace is...
2.7 km | 10 mins02:09 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The State Russian museum holds the largest collection of fine arts in Russia. It was commissioned...
Monday 27, Nov Saint Petersburg
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Saint Petersburg:
- What to See in One Day in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Saint Petersburg
- What to See in 3 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Best Way to See Saint Petersburg in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Saint Petersburg
- How to Spend a Week in Saint Petersburg
- Things to do in Saint Petersburg
- Where to stay in Saint Petersburg
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Atlanta
- 2 Day Trip To Domanín From Domanín
- 5 Day Trip To Hluboká Nad Vltavou From Carteret
- 2 Day Trip To Sibulan From Sibulan
- 3 Day Trip To Sea Island From Mt Pleasant
- 7 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Hong Kong
- 8 Day Trip To Cape Breton Island From Ottawa
- 2 Day Trip To Biratnagar From Biratnagar
- 3 Day Trip To Nasugbu From Quezon City
- 4 Day Trip To Plovdiv From Nicosia
- 10 Day Trip To Paris From Siliguri
- 3 Day Trip To Ipoh From Singapore
- 7 Day Trip To Male From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Gampaha From Colombo
- 3 Day Trip To Tyne And Wear From Gateshead
- 4 Day Trip To Kutina From Tel Aviv
- 3 Day Trip To Kilmore From Northcote
- 2 Day Trip To Esch-sur-alzette From Esch-sur-alzette
- 3 Day Trip To Attard Youth Centre From Athens
- 3 Day Trip To Darmstadt From Hechingen
- 2 Day Trip To Torre Del Ram From Torre Del Ram
- 2 Day Trip To Sarajevo From Sarajevo
- 6 Day Trip To Dagupan From Saint Louis
- 3 Day Trip To Konstanz From Zurich
- 4 Day Trip To Kymi From Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Seville From Larchmont
- 4 Day Trip To Phuket From Bangkok
- 4 Day Trip To Dublin From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To Birmingham From Singapore
- 6 Day Trip To Indianapolis From Suffolk