- 11:00 am St. Isaacs Cathedral
- 11:47 am Teplo
- 01:50 pm The Bronze Horseman
- 02:10 pm State Academical Mariinsky Theatre
- 04:21 pm Peter And Paul Fortress
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Palace Square
- 11:32 am The State Hermitage
- 02:35 pm Church Of The Savior On Blood
- 04:41 pm Anichkov Bridge
- 08:47 am Nevsky Prospekt
- 12:00 pm Yusupov Palace On Moika
- 02:09 pm State Russian Museum
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 24, Nov Saint Petersburg
11:00 am Stay for 45 min
St. Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor as it is locally called is the largest cathedral for ...
0.6 km | 3 mins
0.7 km | 2 mins01:50 pm Stay for 15 min
The Bronze Horseman statue was commissioned by Catherine the Great. The statue and the pedestal t...
1.7 km | 5 mins
4.0 km | 11 mins04:21 pm Stay for 3 hrs
One of the most important locations in Saint Petersburg, this fortress was established by Peter t...
Saturday 25, Nov Saint Petersburg
Stay for 03 hrs
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Palace square holds a commanding position in St Petersburg. It is surrounded by great archite...
No transit found11:32 am Stay for 3 hrs
This historic art museum really needs no introduction. One of the largest museums in the world, t...
1.0 km | 4 mins02:35 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Previously known as Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, this iconic landmark is one of the mos...
1.6 km | 6 mins04:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Anichkov Bridge is essential viewing for tourists when in St. Petersburg, not just for its ex...
Sunday 26, Nov Saint Petersburg
08:48 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Nevsky Prospekt is perhaps the most famous stretch of road in Saint Petersburg. This historic...
3.9 km | 12 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Known as the location of the attempted murder of the notorious mystic Rasputin, Yusupov Palace is...
2.7 km | 10 mins02:09 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The State Russian museum holds the largest collection of fine arts in Russia. It was commissioned...
Monday 27, Nov Saint Petersburg
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Saint Petersburg:
- What to See in One Day in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Saint Petersburg
- What to See in 3 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Best Way to See Saint Petersburg in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Saint Petersburg
- How to Spend a Week in Saint Petersburg
- Things to do in Saint Petersburg
- Where to stay in Saint Petersburg
- Yusupov Palace On Moika
- Peter And Paul Fortress
- The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- Zoom Cafe
- Museum Of Musical Instruments
- Nicholas Naval Cathedral Of The Epiphany
- Pushkin Museum And Memorial Apartment
- Museum Of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Gatchina Palace And Park
- Grazhdanskaya Ul., 19
- Naberezhnaya Kutuzova, 2
- Tst Kargo, Agentstvo Aviaperevozok
- Hotel "karelia"
- Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge
- Lions On Palace Pier
- Pushkin Park (pushkin Park), Mini-otel'
- Yusupov Palace
- Acme Hotel
- Hotels near Peter And Paul Fortress
- Hotels near The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- Hotels near Museum Of Musical Instruments
- Hotels near Museum Of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Hotels near Grazhdanskaya Ul., 19
- Hotels near Naberezhnaya Kutuzova, 2
- Hotels near Tst Kargo, Agentstvo Aviaperevozok
- Hotels near Teremok
- Hotels near Yusupov Palace
- Hotels near Acme Hotel