- 11:00 am St. Isaacs Cathedral
- 11:47 am Teplo
- 01:50 pm The Bronze Horseman
- 02:07 pm Nabokov House
- 03:12 pm Neva Embankments And Neva River Cruise
- 04:45 pm Church Of The Savior On Blood
- 09:00 am State Academical Mariinsky Theatre
- 11:01 am Romeos Bar And Kitchen
- 01:03 pm Nicholas Naval Cathedral Of The Epiphany
- 02:09 pm The Idiot
- 04:18 pm Anichkov Bridge
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Palace Square
- 11:35 am The Summer Garden
- 01:39 pm State Museum Of Political History
- 02:29 pm Peter And Paul Fortress
- Free Time
- 10:30 am The State Hermitage
- 01:36 pm Cruiser Aurora
- 02:43 pm Kizhi
- 08:52 am The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- 09:53 am Zoom Cafe
- 12:00 pm Yusupov Palace On Moika
- 02:08 pm Kunstkamera
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 12, Aug Saint Petersburg
11:00 am Stay for 45 min
St. Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor as it is locally called is the largest cathedral for ...
0.6 km | 3 mins
0.7 km | 2 mins01:50 pm Stay for 15 min
The Bronze Horseman statue was commissioned by Catherine the Great. The statue and the pedestal t...
0.8 km | 3 mins
1.6 km | 4 mins
1.2 km | 4 mins04:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Previously known as Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, this iconic landmark is one of the mos...
Sunday 13, Aug Saint Petersburg
0.3 km | 1 min
0.6 km | 2 mins01:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
This cathedral is the symbol of St.Petersburg’s naval victories. Absolutely gorgeous, the c...
1.5 km | 6 mins
2.7 km | 9 mins04:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Anichkov Bridge is essential viewing for tourists when in St. Petersburg, not just for its ex...
Monday 14, Aug Saint Petersburg
Stay for 03 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Palace square holds a commanding position in St Petersburg. It is surrounded by great archite...
1.7 km | 6 mins11:35 am Stay for 2 hrs
The summer gardens are spread over an island between the Moika, Fontanka and the Swan Canal. The ...
1.4 km | 3 mins
1.6 km | 5 mins02:29 pm Stay for 3 hrs
One of the most important locations in Saint Petersburg, this fortress was established by Peter t...
Tuesday 15, Aug Saint Petersburg
Stay for 02:30 hrs
No transit found10:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
This historic art museum really needs no introduction. One of the largest museums in the world, t...
2.6 km | 6 mins
4.0 km | 7 mins
Wednesday 16, Aug Saint Petersburg
Thursday 17, Aug Saint Petersburg
Explore More of Saint Petersburg:
- What to See in One Day in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Saint Petersburg
- What to See in 3 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Best Way to See Saint Petersburg in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Saint Petersburg
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Saint Petersburg
- How to Spend a Week in Saint Petersburg
- Things to do in Saint Petersburg
- Where to stay in Saint Petersburg
- Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve
- The Idiot
- Saint Petersburg Mosque
- Cruiser Aurora
- Nicholas Naval Cathedral Of The Epiphany
- Tikhvin Cemetery
- Taurida Gardens
- Arctic And Antarctic Museum
- Museum Of Soviet Arcade Machines
- 9 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg, Moscow From Cairo
- 2 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Saint Petersburg
- 3 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Herne Bay
- 7 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg, Moscow From Delhi
- 3 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg
- 7 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Ballwin
- 4 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Rostock
- 4 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From London
- 3 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From St Petersburg
- 5 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Monrovia