Salatiga Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Salatiga from Salatiga itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Salatiga.
- Baron Indah Hotel
- Pura Mangkunegaran
- Keraton Kasunanan
- Bandara Adi Soemarmo
- New Selo
- Efata Homestay
- Soga Restaurant And Lounge
- Plaosan Temple
- Ullen Sentalu Museum
- Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur
- Merapi Volcano
- Mount Merapi
- Borobudur Temple
- Candi Pawon
- Candi Borobudur
- Hotel Sriti
- Joglo Plawang Boutique Villa & Resort, Spa
- Citraelo Rafting Sungai Elo Progo
- Museum Ullen Sentalu
- Manohara Resort
5 Days in Salatiga - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Salatiga is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Salatiga when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Salatiga tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Salatiga ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Salatiga. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Salatiga. You can visit popular places in Salatiga, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Salatiga?
The budget cost of 5 days in Salatiga is USD 90. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Salatiga 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Salatiga are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Salatiga travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Salatiga like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Salatiga.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Salatiga in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Salatiga on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Salatiga
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Salatiga. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Salatiga for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Salatiga, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Salatiga itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Salatiga itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Salatiga itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Salatiga. Plan a trip to Salatiga.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Salatiga
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Salatiga by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Salatiga quickly.
- Semarang Itineraries
- Grogol Itineraries
- Surakarta City Itineraries
- Temanggung Itineraries
- South Semarang Itineraries
- West Ungaran Itineraries
- East Ungaran Itineraries
- Klaten Itineraries
- Boyolali Itineraries
- Demak Itineraries
- Magelang Itineraries
- Ambarawa Itineraries
- Sukoharjo Itineraries
- Central Magelang Itineraries
- Sleman Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!