Salisbury Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Salisbury from Salisbury itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Salisbury.
- Stonehenge, Visitors Centre (s-bound)
- Catkin Lodge
- Stonehenge Rd
- Stonehenge Inn
- Stonehenge Rd
- Sp4 7de
- Old Sarum Castle
- 3 Wain-a-long Rd
- Market Place
- Salisbury Cathedral
- Salisbury Cathedral Stained Glass
- City Hall Salisbury
- Wain-a-long Rd
- Old Sarum
- Upavon Golf Club (upavon)
- Longstock Water Gardens
- New Forest District
- Cranborne Estate
- Larmer Tree Gardens
- Salisbury Racecourse (salisbury)
- Ringwood Town & Country Experience
- Durrington Walls
- Furzey Gardens (minstead)
- Forest Falconry (landford)
- Ultimate Race Car Experience
- Mompesson House
- Boscombe Down Aviation Collection
- Harnham Water Meadows
- Fordingbridge Museum
- Salisbury And South Wiltshire Museum
5 Days in Salisbury - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Salisbury is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Salisbury when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Salisbury tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Salisbury ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Salisbury. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Salisbury. You can visit popular places in Salisbury, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Salisbury?
The budget cost of 5 days in Salisbury is USD 635. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Salisbury 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Salisbury are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Salisbury in 5 days?
St Mary's Church, Maddington, 3 Wain-a-long Rd, Wain-a-long Rd, Old Sarum Castle must be a part of your Salisbury itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss The King's Head Inn, 70 Milford St, Stonehenge Inn. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Salisbury, you can add Market Place and The Haunch Of Venison to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Salisbury travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Salisbury like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Salisbury.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Salisbury in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Salisbury on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Salisbury
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Salisbury. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Salisbury for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Salisbury, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Salisbury itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Salisbury itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Salisbury itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Salisbury. Plan a trip to Salisbury.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Salisbury
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Salisbury by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Salisbury quickly.
- Netheravon Itineraries
- Amesbury Itineraries
- Netherhampton Itineraries
- Old Sarum Itineraries
- Landford Itineraries
- Fordingbridge Itineraries
- Middle Wallop Itineraries
- Durrington Itineraries
- Whitsbury Itineraries
- Shrewton Itineraries
- Deptford Itineraries
- Dinton Itineraries
- West Wellow Itineraries
- Ansty Itineraries
- Broad Chalke Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!