Saltillo Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Saltillo - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Saltillo is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Saltillo when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Saltillo tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Saltillo ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Saltillo. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Saltillo. You can visit popular places in Saltillo, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Saltillo?
The budget cost of 5 days in Saltillo is USD 425. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Saltillo 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Saltillo are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Saltillo in 5 days?
Koinonia Church, First Baptist Church, Saltillo First United Methodist Church, Natchez Trace Golf Club must be a part of your Saltillo itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Euclautubba Church, Highway Church, Fellowship Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Saltillo, you can add Mud Creek Church and Oak Hill Methodist Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Saltillo travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Saltillo like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Saltillo.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Saltillo in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Saltillo on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Saltillo
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Saltillo. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Saltillo for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Saltillo, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Saltillo for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.