- 10:00 am Balboa Park
- 12:25 pm Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- 01:32 pm SeaWorld San Diego
- 04:41 pm Mission Beach
- 10:00 am San Diego Zoo
- 10:53 am Disneyland Park
- 02:34 pm Gaslamp Quarter
- 10:00 am The New Childrens Museum
- 01:28 pm Old Point Loma Lighthouse And Cabrillo National Monument
- 02:39 pm Old Towns Fashion Valley Shopping Center
- 04:53 pm Maritime Museum of San Diego
- 09:00 am Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
- 10:22 am Legoland
- 01:51 pm Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- 04:21 pm Hotel Del Coronado
- 12:00 pm USS Midway Museum
- 03:09 pm Seaport Village
Thursday 05, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
As the single biggest urban social stop in the whole of the United States, Balboa Park has much t...
31.4 km | 26 mins
22.2 km | 22 mins01:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
One of the key players in tourism in San Diego, the sea world is home to a huge assortment of mar...
4.5 km | 9 mins
Friday 06, Nov
Saturday 07, Nov
Sunday 08, Nov
Monday 09, Nov
More about San Diego
6 Places To Hike Around Los AngelesDiscover the best places to hike around Los Angeles. Plan to go on these popular hiking trails that course through deserts, grasslands, and rock formations.
Best Route For San Diego To Grand Canyon Road TripTake your pick, out of these three routes from San Diego to Grand Canyon that are full of picturesque sights, delightful rural areas and even wineries!
7 Most Exciting Places To Flyboard In The World!Read about the best places to flyboard in the world! Check out this essential know how about Flyboarding; the most exciting water sport ever.
Explore More of San DiegoTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for