San Fernando Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in San Fernando - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - San Fernando is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in San Fernando when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for San Fernando tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in San Fernando ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in San Fernando. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of San Fernando. You can visit popular places in San Fernando, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for San Fernando 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in San Fernando are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
San Fernando travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of San Fernando like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of San Fernando.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around San Fernando in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore San Fernando on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in San Fernando
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in San Fernando. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in San Fernando for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in San Fernando, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in San Fernando for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Cagayan De Oro Itineraries
- Davao City Itineraries
- Butuan City Itineraries
- Panabo Itineraries
- Bayugan City Itineraries
- Tagum City Itineraries
- Marawi City Itineraries
- El Salvador City Itineraries
- Malaybalay City Itineraries
- Digos City Itineraries
- Mawab Itineraries
- Gingoog Itineraries
- Carmen Itineraries
- Tagoloan Itineraries
- Jasaan Itineraries