- 08:00 am City Hall
- 10:11 am Cable Car Museum
- 11:15 am Exploratorium
- 02:18 pm Fishermans Wharf
- 11:00 am Aquarium Of The Bay
- 01:17 pm The Walt Disney Family Museum
- 03:33 pm Pier 39
- 05:00 am Saint Marys Cathedral
- 07:19 am Lands End
- 10:47 am Coit Tower
- 10:00 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 01:20 pm Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- 04:33 pm Santa Monica Beach
- 05:55 pm Cleo
- 05:00 am 26 Mile Bike Path
- 06:03 am Bergamot Station
- 11:29 am The Grammy Museum
- 10:00 am Santa Monica Pier
- 02:37 pm Hollywood Bowl
- 08:00 am Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- 11:31 am Eiffel Tower Experience
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 23, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Yet another Beaux-Art monument resulting from the city beautiful movement from the early twentiet...
3.38 km | 11 mins10:11 am Stay for 1 hr
San Francisco is home to the only remaining manual cable car system in the world. While many tour...
1.2 km | 4 mins11:15 am Stay for 3 hrs
A unique experience in San Francisco, The Exploratorium is an interactive Science, Art and Human ...
1.02 km | 3 mins02:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
Thursday 24, Dec
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Located at Embarcadero and Beach Street, at the edge of Pier 39 is the Aquarium of the Bay. It is...
5.2 km | 17 mins01:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The museum is dedicated to the life and work of the legendary Walt Disney. It houses several inte...
5.3 km | 16 mins03:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
Friday 25, Dec
05:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This eye-catching Expressionist Modern cathedral was built in 1967, and it thought to be one of t...
9.2 km | 20 mins07:19 am Stay for 3 hrs
Located within the Golden Gate National Recreational Area is another gem with stunning views and ...
11.7 km | 28 mins10:47 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Coit Tower, otherwise called the Lillian Coit Memorial Tower, is a 64 m tall tower located on...
Saturday 26, Dec
17.0 km | 20 mins01:20 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Santa Monica Pier needs no introduction! Used in many film shoots like Titanic, Iron Man, For...
1.1 km | 13 mins04:33 pm Stay for 45 min
Santa Monica State Beach is an iconic destination. Visitors from all across the world are fascina...
25.5 km | 37 mins
Sunday 27, Dec
Monday 28, Dec
Tuesday 29, Dec
Wednesday 30, Dec
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Universal Studios
- Santa Monica Pier
- The Griffith Observatory
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- In-n-out Burger
- Hollywood Sign
- Staples Center
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Aquarium Of The Pacific
- The Griddle Cafe
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From San Diego
- 5 Day Trip To San Francisco From Quakers Hill
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Austin
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Pleasanton
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Puyallup
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Toronto
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Flower Mound
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From West Jordan
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Holland
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From San Jose