- 09:00 am Alcatraz Island
- 12:08 pm Pier 39
- 02:31 pm Golden Gate Bridge
- 09:00 am Fishermans Wharf
- 11:10 am Lombard Street
- 01:47 pm Muir Woods National Monument
Tuesday 03, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Alcatraz Island, a.k.a, the Rock, is an infamous historical prison island, built in 1868. Man...
1.6 km | 8 mins12:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
12.1 km | 23 mins02:31 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This iconic bridge is one of the largest suspension bridges in the world, and is regarded as one ...
Wednesday 04, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
1.8 km | 11 mins11:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sometimes all it takes to make a road famous are eight, tight hairpin turns. This one way street ...
24.5 km | 37 mins01:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Muir Woods National Monument is a redwood forest located in the Golden Gate National Re...
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Pier 39
- Twin Peaks
- North Beach
- Cable Car Museum
- Musee Mecanique
- Coit Tower
- Aquarium Of The Bay
- Hollywood Cafe
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From San Jose
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Phoenix
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From La Poterie-mathieu
- 6 Day Trip To San Francisco From Bend
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Woodcliff Lake
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Yerevan
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Pasadena
- 5 Day Trip To San Francisco From Longmont
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Orlando