- 09:00 am Golden Gate Bridge
- 10:16 am Cable Car Museum
- 11:23 am Fishermans Wharf
- 12:58 pm Lombard Street
- 02:06 pm Palace Of Fine Arts
- 09:00 am Transamerica Pyramid
- 10:05 am North Beach
- 11:17 am Saint Marys Cathedral
- 12:30 pm Golden Gate Park
- 02:47 pm Musee Mecanique
- 04:55 pm Union Square
- 08:07 pm Pier 39
- 09:00 am California Palace Of The Legion Of Honor
- 11:19 am Nob Hill
- 01:26 pm Japan Town
- 03:08 pm Ferry Building
- 05:18 pm Bay Bridge
- 07:05 pm 555 California Street
- 10:17 pm Alcatraz Island
Wednesday 06, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This iconic bridge is one of the largest suspension bridges in the world, and is regarded as one ...
5.4 mi | 16 mins10:16 am Stay for 1 hr
San Francisco is home to the only remaining manual cable car system in the world. While many tour...
1.9 km | 7 mins11:23 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
1.3 km | 5 mins12:58 pm Stay for 1 hr
Sometimes all it takes to make a road famous are eight, tight hairpin turns. This one way street ...
3.1 km | 8 mins02:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Constucted for the Panama-Pacific Exposition of 1915, to exhibit the art of the times, this beaut...
Thursday 07, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Transamerica Pyramid is the tallest building in San Fransisco. Despite the fact that the buil...
1.6 km | 5 mins10:05 am Stay for 1 hr
You want to come to this place, San Franciso’s own Little Italy for the really authentic ch...
2.4 mi | 12 mins11:17 am Stay for 1 hr
This eye-catching Expressionist Modern cathedral was built in 1967, and it thought to be one of t...
7.1 km | 13 mins12:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Sister to New York’s Central Park, this park just might have more to boast about than it&rs...
8.6 km | 17 mins
2.9 km | 8 mins04:55 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Named for its prominent role throughout the American Civil War, where it was a vital venue for se...
1.9 mi | 12 mins08:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
Friday 08, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the Fine Art Musuems of San Francisco, the museum displays a collection of European and Eg...
10.7 km | 19 mins11:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
The place is really for the nobs (a disparaging British term for the noble, aristocratic and rich...
1.9 km | 7 mins
4.0 km | 12 mins03:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Functioning dually as a ferry terminal for the San Francisco Bay and as a marketplace, the buildi...
6.9 km | 10 mins05:18 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, or provincially the Bay Bridge, is a couple of extens...
10.9 km | 17 mins
1.7 mi | 12 mins10:17 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Alcatraz Island, a.k.a, the Rock, is an infamous historical prison island, built in 1868. Man...
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Lombard Street
- Marin Headlands
- Coit Tower
- Washington Square
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Forbes Island
- Palace Of Fine Arts
- Elbo Room
- Mission Dolores
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Pleasanton
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Puyallup
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Allentown
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Holland
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From West Point
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Turku
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From San Jose
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Houston
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Glen Allen
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Brockville