- 05:00 am Golden Gate Bridge
- 08:17 am Alcatraz Island
- 10:00 am Union Square
- 01:08 pm Pier 39
- 04:13 pm Muir Woods National Monument
- 05:00 pm Crissy Field
- 07:12 pm North Beach
- 09:24 pm Fishermans Wharf
- 09:30 am Golden Gate Park
- 11:55 am At And T Park
- 02:03 pm Nob Hill
- 06:00 am Twin Peaks
- 07:07 am Baker Beach
- 09:19 am Cliff House
- 11:43 am Ghirardelli Square
- 12:50 pm Washington Square
- 11:00 am Musee Mecanique
- 01:28 pm Marin Headlands
- 05:08 pm Bay Bridge
- 08:00 am Lombard Street
- 10:11 am Palace Of Fine Arts
- 12:28 pm Ocean Beach
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 13, Nov
Saturday 14, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Named for its prominent role throughout the American Civil War, where it was a vital venue for se...
2.53 km | 8 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
27.383 km | 1 hours 5.70 mins04:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Muir Woods National Monument is a redwood forest located in the Golden Gate National Re...
Sunday 15, Nov
05:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Crissy Field is a former U.S. Army airfield part of the erstwhile Presidio of San Francisco. Afte...
4.9 km | 13 mins07:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
You want to come to this place, San Franciso’s own Little Italy for the really authentic ch...
1.0 km | 12 mins09:24 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
Monday 16, Nov
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sister to New York’s Central Park, this park just might have more to boast about than it&rs...
11.4 km | 26 mins11:55 am Stay for 2 hrs
A ballpark with a difference! Host to Major League Baseball and home to the San Francisco Giants ...
2.39 km | 8 mins02:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The place is really for the nobs (a disparaging British term for the noble, aristocratic and rich...
Tuesday 17, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 45 min
The Twin Peaks are one of San Francisco’s most iconic tourist attractions. One can either d...
9.581 km | 22.33 mins07:07 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the most popular beaches in San Francisco, Baker Beach offers panoramic views of Golden Ga...
4.3 km | 12 mins09:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
Perched on the edge of the cliffs north of Ocean Beach, is Cliff House. It is a historical buildi...
11.0 km | 24 mins11:43 am Stay for 1 hr
Originally a chocolate factory established by Domenico “Domingo” Ghirardelli, it is n...
1.5 km | 6 mins12:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Square is a famous recreation center of San Francisco. It’s primary attracti...
Wednesday 18, Nov
Thursday 19, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sometimes all it takes to make a road famous are eight, tight hairpin turns. This one way street ...
3.3 km | 11 mins10:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
Constucted for the Panama-Pacific Exposition of 1915, to exhibit the art of the times, this beaut...
10.9 km | 17 mins12:28 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This 3.5 mile long stretch of white sands is located adjacent to Golden Gate Park. The beach is a...
Friday 20, Nov
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Muir Woods National Monument
- North Beach
- Musee Mecanique
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- Palace Of Fine Arts
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Sutro Baths Ruins
- Hollywood Cafe
- Elbo Room
- 6 Day Trip To San Francisco From Quebec
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Wuhan
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From East Hartford
- 7 Day Trip To San Francisco From Charlotte
- 5 Day Trip To San Francisco From Singapore
- 6 Day Trip To San Francisco From College Park
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Salt Lake City
- 5 Day Trip To San Francisco From Sioux Falls
- 5 Day Trip To San Francisco From Windsor