- 09:00 am Alcatraz Island
- 01:05 pm Lombard Street
- 02:11 pm San Francisco Cable Car Museum
- 03:21 pm Palace Of Fine Arts
- 05:00 pm Golden Gate Bridge
- 09:00 am Pier 39
- 11:01 am Fishermans Wharf
- 01:08 pm Chinatown
- 03:26 pm Japanese Tea Garden
- 09:00 am Golden Gate Park
- 11:09 am Haight Ashbury
- 02:13 pm Castro Theatre
- 04:16 pm Mission Dolores
- 09:00 am Nob Hill
- 10:42 am 555 California Street
- 11:55 am Ferry Building
- 01:32 pm Hyde Street Pier
- 03:40 pm Saint Marys Cathedral
- 04:43 pm Alamo Square
Saturday 19, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Alcatraz Island, a.k.a, the Rock, is an infamous historical prison island, built in 1868. Man...
1.9 km | 6 mins01:05 pm Stay for 1 hr
Sometimes all it takes to make a road famous are eight, tight hairpin turns. This one way street ...
1.6 km | 5 mins02:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
San Francisco is home to the only remaining manual cable car system in the world. While many tour...
4.8 km | 10 mins03:21 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Constucted for the Panama-Pacific Exposition of 1915, to exhibit the art of the times, this beaut...
8.6 km | 9 mins05:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
This iconic bridge is one of the largest suspension bridges in the world, and is regarded as one ...
Sunday 20, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
0.4 km | 1 min11:01 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
2.6 km | 7 mins
8.9 km | 17 mins03:26 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco is a well known characteristic of the Golden Gate Park, ...
Monday 21, Apr
Tuesday 22, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The place is really for the nobs (a disparaging British term for the noble, aristocratic and rich...
1.2 km | 13 mins
1.0 km | 13 mins11:55 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Functioning dually as a ferry terminal for the San Francisco Bay and as a marketplace, the buildi...
3.3 km | 7 mins01:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Close to Fisherman’s Wharf, this pier was once the central ferry ship terminal uniting San ...
3.4 km | 8 mins03:40 pm Stay for 1 hr
This eye-catching Expressionist Modern cathedral was built in 1967, and it thought to be one of t...
1.6 km | 3 mins04:43 pm Stay for 1 hr
The attraction of the square is it’s location; four city blocks atop a hill overlooking muc...
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- 3 Day Suggested Itinerary To Hong Kong
- Trip To Geneva, Zurich
- Trip To London, Edinburgh, Bath
- Trip To Shimla, Manali, Delhi
- Trip To Cairo, Aswan
- Amsterdam Itinerary 2 Days
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To Branson
- Trip To Ocean City
- Trip To Tokyo
- Trip To Agra
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Colombo
- Trip To Washington D. C., Charleston, Williamsburg
- Trip To Banff
- Trip To Jaipur
- Trip To San Bernardino
- Trip To Shimla
- Trip To Hammond
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To Gulmarg
- Trip To New York City
- Trip To Panaji
- 9 Day Trip To Bangkok, Phuket, Krabi, Siem Reap From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Denver
- Trip To Rome
- Bangkok Itinerary 6 Days
- Trip To Sentosa
- 1 Day Trip To Trempealeau
- 2 Days Trip To Saguache