- 09:00 am Alcatraz Island
- 12:40 pm Muir Woods National Monument
- 03:13 pm Baker Beach
- 05:36 pm Marin Headlands
- 09:07 pm Lands End
- 12:23 am De Young Museum
Saturday 24, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Alcatraz Island, a.k.a, the Rock, is an infamous historical prison island, built in 1868. Man...
25.2 km | 41 mins12:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Muir Woods National Monument is a redwood forest located in the Golden Gate National Re...
21.3 km | 32 mins03:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of the most popular beaches in San Francisco, Baker Beach offers panoramic views of Golden Ga...
9.9 km | 23 mins05:36 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Marin Headlands are located within the Golden Gate National Recreational Area and offer stunn...
18.1 km | 31 mins09:07 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Located within the Golden Gate National Recreational Area is another gem with stunning views and ...
5.8 km | 16 mins12:23 am Stay for 45 min
The de Young Museum is a fine arts museum that opened in Golden Gate Park in 1895. The new buildi...
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Ghirardelli Square
- Asian Art Museum Of San Francisco
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Embarcadero Center
- Baker Beach
- Mission District
- Alamo Square
- Restaurant Gary Danko
- Union Square
- Hollywood Cafe
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Norman
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Turku
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco
- 8 Day Trip To San Francisco From Rockwall
- 8 Day Trip To San Francisco From Honolulu
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Pasadena
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Bristol
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Dallas
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Orlando
- 6 Day Trip To San Francisco From Quebec